Oh My...

Ladyzoul

Tryin' Hopin' (TTC)
Reaction score
So I've been late, Day 40 today and I was gonna stick out testing another week, since my cycles tend to be long and irregular and didn't want to be let down by a BNF and "just" another late cycle...
But I had 2 tests sitting in my cabinet, and have been feeling like crap lately so I took the plunge half an hour ago, was so nervous...
And... YES...

B Freakin P.........!!!

I cannot believe it and wanted to call my husband right away - he is out golfing - but I am going to wait until tonight and make it some sort of surprise dinner for him :winkwink:.

I cannot believe this! We have been trying since Dec-08 and we are so ready!
This will be my first bean and husbands second, he has a son that is 13 (my dear stepson that I love with all my heart) but he missed most of his son's childhood so Im so happy that we are going through this together now :hugs:.

Please little bean stick, stick, stick, we cannot wait for you to join us :baby:!

Here's some pics of my test this morning, I think I will frame it and put it on the wall, haha.

And to all my BaB ladies out there, hola at you - this is the place to be, many fine women to share the journey to motherhood with, being it bumpy or smooth. Nothing but love to ALL OF YA!

Attachments

• BFP 9 - Resized.jpg
    BFP 9 - Resized.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 24
  • BFP 2 - Resized.jpg
    BFP 2 - Resized.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 22
Wow! Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Bet you can't wait to tell hubby! It's soooooooo exciting bet ya don't lol

xx

Congratulations! That's a really strong positive you have there! Wonder if you're having twins?! :)

Congratulations! That's a really strong positive you have there! Wonder if you're having twins?! :)

Funny you say that, we have a very strong trait of twins on my husbands part of the family and they have been joking about it being twins once we got pregnant. Could the strong line be an indication of that you mean? Would a person have a higher level of the preggers hormone if it's twins?

Im getting nervous now, haha... I was around 25 dpo when I tested.

Congratulations, heres to 9 healthy and happy months xx :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->