Oh No, A New Addiction *blush*

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
Babywearing :rofl:

Have had a moby for ages & had a brand new Babyhawk delivered this morning :happydance:. Got this as I thought that T might get a bit warm in the wrap in the summer. Anyway, were out today & had T in the pushchair & had moby with me as always & luckily had the babyhawk too as I was lusting over it, as we visited a castle and DS got tired & we couldnt use the buggy in some parts of the castle so put DD into moby wrap & DS fitted into the babyhawk :thumbup:

So, I now want a Toddlerhawk for DS so that me and hubby can get out walking again, but am also lusting after a woven wrap too as I find the Moby too stretchy. I can see this becomming an addiction as there are too many pretty wovens out there:haha::blush::cloud9:

Babywearing :rofl:

Have had a moby for ages & had a brand new Babyhawk delivered this morning :happydance:. Got this as I thought that T might get a bit warm in the wrap in the summer. Anyway, were out today & had T in the pushchair & had moby with me as always & luckily had the babyhawk too as I was lusting over it, as we visited a castle and DS got tired & we couldnt use the buggy in some parts of the castle so put DD into moby wrap & DS fitted into the babyhawk :thumbup:

So, I now want a Toddlerhawk for DS so that me and hubby can get out walking again, but am also lusting after a woven wrap too as I find the Moby too stretchy. I can see this becomming an addiction as there are too many pretty wovens out there:haha::blush::cloud9:

How are you finding the move to the babyhawk and are the shoulder straps too thin making the weight concentrated on one area of the shoulder?

I'm looking at maybe buying a wrap conversion but want to try one on before I spend the money!

I've not used it yet, got it delivered this morning & went straight out. My DH carried DS whos 2 in it today and he said its comfy. He was quite supprised actually as we had a hiking backpack that he found heavy & very uncomfy to wear so we stopped using it. Will let you know how I find it when I use it. :flower:

The wovens are just soo expensive tho. Must curb this before I spend money:blush:

Ha ha after i bought my sling i went slightly mad on wanting to get one designed so i now have about 100 photos sitting on my laptop for me to pick one :dohh:

If you want a toddlerhawk this might interest you

https://www.naturalmamas.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57525

there are worse addictions to have ;)

Another addiction I share with you :haha:

Only I already have a woven wrap (no moby), a baba sling and a chicco carrier thing and am currently awaiting delivery of a connecta integra :blush:

OH thinks I've gone mad, little does he know that I had to restrain myself from buying an ellaroo wrap as well. It does become addictive!
I don't use the babasling, or the chicco - that's hubby's. So really I only have a woven wrap, which is in a block colour that I didn't choose..... so reeeealy I don't have a carrier I chose and like, so reeeeeealy the connecta is justified. There. That's my argument to OH :winkwink:

I think I am going to be thrown out if I buy another carrier! I am now lying about how many I have.....
I started with a kari-me which is on loan to a friend. I then made myself a mai tei...and then another one. Next was a long Ellaroo, shortly followed by a short Ellaroo. Then a patapum for OH. Unfortunately I have now discovered Didymos and I am waiting for my second one! In my defence I am selling the long Ellaroo, the Baby Bjorn that we bought but never used and the Kari-me is out of the house. Oh and I cut up my first mei tai to re-use the straps on one I made as a gift. So that only leaves five......
Oh yes, and a ring sling from ebay - forgot about that one....6 then!

LMAO at everyone.

Kit - I blame you for me now searching for a didy :rofl:, especially after you said it was soooo much comfier than the ellaroo.

Funny_face - my OH took delivery of my babyhawk on Saturday much to my disappointment lol. I was hoping to get it when he wasnt here then slowly introduce it haha. He did use it with my son that day and loved it though. Thats why I'm searching for a toddler one so we can go out walking n stuff again.

4boys4years - I saw that but am far too impatient to wait for something :rofl: but thanks :D

I have a Chicco carrier which I never ever use (anyone want it lol), a Moby, Babyhawk, want a Toddlerhawk/Kozy for DS & a woven that'll carry both DD & DS (again, I blame you Kit for showing me the Didys :D). To be fair though I'll prob sell the Moby when I get a woven:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->