OH NO! Can no longer shave my foof!! TMI?

haha said the same thing to oh last night gonna have to get him to do it soon which a very scary thaught

Tip: Do NOT let your OH attepmt giving you a bikini wax!!! Tried this awhile back and my poor vagina was swollen, torn skin, and bleeding :/ ha ha
But we have a good laugh about it.

HAIR REMOVAL - All the way - kneel over a mirror and apply leave and remove lol

Hair removal sounds like a good idea.

I may try a mirror too, its just getting quite uncomfortable to lean forward over the bump.

I just dont wanna be a hairy mary when i go into labour! I work in my hospital and would cringe if someone i knew saw my muff looking at its worst! lol xxxxx

Maybe try an electric razor? Its harder to cut yourself with one of those.

When u kneel over mirror u don't need to bend over bump, you have quite a good view to do hair removal - talking from experience #3

I habeen getting a brazilian wax since early on and have had no problems. Going today actually I cant see a thing but OH said it was time lol

i not you shud but i used hair removal cream and i eudn use it again cause it stung lol

Tip: Do NOT let your OH attepmt giving you a bikini wax!!! Tried this awhile back and my poor vagina was swollen, torn skin, and bleeding :/ ha ha

Oh god I am shuddering in horror at the mental image! My OH would probably try to use duct tape!

EEK!
i can still get to it, tho i cant see it myself i still manage to shave it i just guess and go for it! i deff think this is one of the worst things what can happen, i dont fancy being hairy there well giving birth OH NO YUK!
xxxx

I've already told OH he will need to do mine soon! I'm not going au natural! Can't stand it hairy lol!! X

Oh god I am shuddering in horror at the mental image! My OH would probably try to use duct tape!

Ha ha It was hard to take each other seriously in that moment. I was so bashful, but wanted to try it. :haha:
I'd love to get waxed, but I hate people seeing my private parts, when my doctors down there, I always try to close my legs lol

I'm no where near this stage yet (and only do trimming and tidying rather than full on hair removal) but imagining DH's face if I asked him to do a bit of a tidy up for me just made me snort out loud on the train!!

I don't think I'd like to let him loose shaving my legs either - unless he avoided my knees. They're quite bony and shaving them is a definite art otherwise it's a blood bath!

I'm one of this brave people who bares all for the beautician. I can still see everything but I get waxed regularly anyways. I don't mind having some hair for a while but in the end I always go completely bald. I think before I give birth I'll surprise everyone and go with a patch in the shape of a heart or something. :)

haha. im not there yet but i had to get my oh to shave my legs and later my bits when i got too big last time round. this didnt really bother me. what did tho was that he announced this new chore of his to everyone in our ante natal lesson. i can still remember there mortified faces. especially the men. lol.

hahahaha i love these threads they always cheer me up even though i'm feeling very crappy right now! OH is going nowhere near mine with a razor, he'd be bloody useless! Haven't got quite to this stage yet but think i will try a couple of things mentioned on here. Firstly, hair removal cream and secondly, sitting on the edge of the bath with a mirror ha.

...wait wouldn't it steam up actually? xxx

I always have a brazilian at my salon - had one at 12 weeks then put it off til this week (23 weeks) but it was time!!! It didnt hurt anymore than usual although as a regular waxer, she said that my hair was pretty sparce. She didnt go as close as usual as I think she thought (and I thought) it would be far to sensitive

I will continue to go until baby comes now ....hopefully every 5-6 weeks as usual

hehe im 25 weeks and its the 70s' all over again in my pants.

hahah - I'll make FOB shave for me if I have to, I know he would.. if it gets to that point.. I've been shaving down there since I was 13, cause having hair down there just bothered me! I can't go more than 2 weeks and it's driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->