Oh no! I messed up my dates or something! Help!

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
I wasnt supposed to OV until Wednesday! So I started my OPKS today today see if I could catch the rise and fall. But it was a blazing hot positive today! Im freaking out I didnt want to miss it this month! Am I too late???
Why did I OV so early this month?/ I shouldve known, Af was so screwed up last month and today I started having cramping and breast twinges, plus an increase in drive and CM...Ughh!! I dont know how I messed up so bad this month!!

is the line the same as control or darker?? Taken today at 5.

Attachments

• OPK1CYCLE7.jpg
    OPK1CYCLE7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
It's not over yet! Sperm get to the fallopian tubes surprisingly quickly, if your eggs live for 24 hours, you still have a shot. Baby dance your heart out lady :)

It's positive to me studies show that it takes sperm at least 6 hrs to make it to the egg so you need to dtd your not to late :)

Took care of that for today! haha :sex: :thumbup:We will keep at it for the next couple days! haha!

When you say af was screwed up last month, what was it like? Could it have been an implantation bleed as opks can pick up hcg. It might be worth doing a test to check you aren't pregnant. What cd are you on?

If you are oving, you usually ovulate 24-48 after the surge on your opk so bd today and tomorrow, you haven't missed it xx

When you say af was screwed up last month, what was it like? Could it have been an implantation bleed as opks can pick up hcg. It might be worth doing a test to check you aren't pregnant. What cd are you on?

If you are oving, you usually ovulate 24-48 after the surge on your opk so bd today and tomorrow, you haven't missed it xx

It was spotty and all over the place, never got a full bleed. It was pinky browny for about 3 or 4 days never wore a pad or tampon or anything. started on 12DPO... i thought for sure that I was! I took a FRER on the third or 4th day of spotting got a :bfn:, then to be sure I took another one about 5 days later. It was a super sensitive 10 miu one still ::bfn:...so i dont know what that AF was about.. It did concern me for a while because I took two tests with my daughter back in 2007 during a 4 week period of time, then I started getting sick and went to the doctor. I was almost 10 weeks! But
I would think that 10 miu one wouldve caught it if that was the case...im going to take another OPK in about 2 hours..I will see if that one is any different. My temps have stayed about the same over the course of the last two or three days, today is was very slightly elavated, and I got EWCM today...so we will be :sex: again tonight! Im determined to catch it this time, Im just so surprised it was so early!

im either on CD 10 or 12, I cant tell for sure because of the weird spotting! I usually OV on CD 14.

Hmm. Well if you didn't get bfp until 10 weeks with your dd you could e pregnant but if you are ovulating then good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->