Oh no :'( Levels went down..

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Last week, Thursday, my levels were 319.. Checked again yesterday, Doctor said today that they went down. Bleeding red since yesterday off and on, passing small small clots. Soo.. This is what a broken heart feels like? My baby, My precious little baby that I've wanted so badly probably won't make it. Is there any hope?

Ultrasound tomorrow.

Jessie I am really sorry you are experiencing this.. I have also been through that and it is not fair and just plain mean... if the Hcg is going down, and you are bleeding it generally means a chemical pregnancy, (very early MC), unfortunately. But I am not a doctor of course. I hope you are ok and get your sticky bean very soon xoxo

I'm very sorry. I've been through this twice. It didn't help me any to know and realize that it meant that there was something not developing right. I felt heartbroken and sad. There is no help for the grief except to cry and to take it easy for a few days. It isn't fair and it really sucks. If your levels are dropping it's probably not good news. I'm thinking about you and know you aren't alone. :hugs:

Its not fair. Its really not. I prayed so so hard!

Oh Hun I am so so sorry to hear that :( it is heartbreaking x

So sorry that you're going through this, it really is heartbreaking xx

I know it's not fair. Both of my losses were so hard for me to take. After my second one I became obsessed with all things babymaking. I was counting, taking temps, and for over 2 months I couldn't function. I was thinking of that and only that. my work failed, my life was in a spiral. When I got pregnant again I was obsessed the whole time. I took multiple tests and kept taking temps. I was constantly trying to find out what was happening in the womb and I had every weeks little paragraph about growth memorized. I was not in a healthy place honestly. Do not let anyone tell you it's not ok to be upset and grieve. Some people don't, they think of the science behind it and do not let it affect them. I'm not that way...
It's ok to cry and it's ok to scream it's not fair. Even though it doesn't feel that way now you will heal. Especially when you get pregnant again and when it sticks. Just take it one day at a time, that's all you can do. Again I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry. :( it's an awful thing to go through.

I guess the hardest part was when my boyfriend called me crying terribly. My levels went from 319 to 197. We will cry, we will scream, but we will keep trying because we deserve to be parents. Most importantly, We won't forget our New years eve surprise.

Im so sorry jessie def give yourself time to grieve and when your body is ready def try again. You will get your sticky bean sending all the babydust to you i can for when your ready to conceive again

I am so sorry.. I went through one in september. it is very very hard!!!! you will get through this... and you're baby's soul will grow in heaven and when you do have a little baby, he/she will have two souls ;) <3 stay strong!

I am so sorry you're experiencing a loss.

It is hands-down, one of the toughest things to go through, and you must allow yourself to grieve, and feel what you need to feel. I've had two consecutive losses, but I was then lucky the 3rd pregnancy, and had a beautiful baby girl, who is now nearly 10 months old. I'm now onto my 4th pregnancy, and hope this one makes it as well. If I would have given up after my second loss, I would not have my child now. So, if you can find a way to do so, I always suggest that you continue to try...you'll be back here, hopefully very soon, with news of your rainbow baby. :hugs:

My heart breaks for you because I've been there! The pain is hard to accept. Allow yourself to grieve. It's a hard thing to even process. You will be pregnant again, with a healthy lo, but your heart will always hold this one. Hugs and prayers!!

I'm really sorry to hear this. I've been through this twice. Right now is a time where you honestly just need to grieve and have time to yourself. It's unexplainable the feelings and emotions you have. The biggest question is WHY? We never know the reason until later on in life. I hope this can make you feel better, but at least you can get pregnant. That is half the battle. Some girls can't even do that. Just keep trying and you will have your baby soon. :hugs:

Thank yall so much for all the kind words, i really appreciate it. It is very hard, we have cried so much. Right now I'm headed to the doctor.

Thank yall so much for all the kind words, i really appreciate it. It is very hard, we have cried so much. Right now I'm headed to the doctor.

I understand :( !! me and my bf were heartbroken when it happened for us.. and I was heartbroken till I found out I was pregnant again.. still am actually! but you will get through. how did the doctor go?? :hugs:

He said I'm in the process of a miscarriage and it should happen within two weeks, if not i need a d&c.

He said I'm in the process of a miscarriage and it should happen within two weeks, if not i need a d&c.

It completely sucks being in limbo like that. I was in limbo like that with my first MC...which was a MMC. My body didn't realize the baby had passed on and still thought I was pregnant. I found out at an ultrasound. It was so hard, I had some very rough days waiting for the inevitable. It finally happened though (I helped it along with some herbs with my midwife's approval). I hope you are not kept waiting too long. :hugs: So sorry this has happened.

As other ladies have said, take the time you need, but don't let this deter you from trying again when you're ready. Wishing you the best!!

Jessie so sorry for you lost :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Totally understand what you are going through had a missed miscarriage 2.5 years ago. My body took ages to respond to the miscarriage hence needed a d&c.

It just hurts. my heart is broken for the loss of my little one. he/she didn't even have a chance :( i just can't wrap my head around it all right now. But regaurdless we love love love love our little angel.

Question, does the passing of the baby hurt? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->