Oh no :'( Levels went down..

You wont see the baby... the baby most likely dissapeared on it's own since you were so early. i think so but.. You will have lots of blood and some cramping but you will make it through just fine.. it's very hard! we are all here for you :) you got this girly!!! how is you're bf taking it? and again, i'm so so so sorry for you're loss. it is so difficult! and some ppl don't understand.. here for you <3

It just hurts. my heart is broken for the loss of my little one. he/she didn't even have a chance :( i just can't wrap my head around it all right now. But regaurdless we love love love love our little angel.

Question, does the passing of the baby hurt? :(

Jessie I'm so sorry you're having to experience this, life isn't fair sometimes. I mc'd at 8+5 last year while on holidays in Cyprus. It felt like a sore back, AF pains and the clots just passed within a 48 hour period. It didn't hurt physically, just emotionally.

Our bodies are sometimes too efficient at catching embryos that should be let go when they're not chromosomally right. This is the biggest reason for mc if there are no other immune related issues with you. You don't want a baby with problems and your body did what it needed to when warranted. Try again, keep positive, each pregnancy is unique and your next one will have a massive chance of being a success (statistically speaking).

In the mean time put your feet up and treat yourself kindly. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->