OH NO!! The mud baths killed my babies!

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
DH and I are currently on vacation in the Caribbean (so why I'm on the internet, no one knows) and we were talking about our recent off-resort excursions. And realized....we were in the mud baths a few days ago...the water originates from a volcano....volcanos are hot.....heat is bad for sperm. OH NO! We're supposed to be DTD next week and we might have killed all the champion sperm. FML. So much for YOLO.

We're still going to try though, I told DH that we need to DTD (with protection, of course) to clear out his supply so I can have a chance of getting healthy non-fried swimmers

Wow, your title freaked me out! Glad it's just the swimmers you were taking about :) Sorry about that though!

LOL. yea, I'm all about the shock factor. :) Keeping my fingers crossed that this month is our month, though.

Same here on being super thrown off the by the title. I thought it was a troll thread by a new member until I saw the author! Well have fun getting rid of all the sub-par sperm over the next few days ;)

every time i read the title I hear it in an Australian accent not dissimilar to "a dingo ate my baby"...but fortunately...no real babies were harmed in the production of this post or it's related backstory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->