oh nooo the colour ran!!

A

anothersquish

I am not a happy bunny :growlmad:
I can only assume its my pumpkin dream dri pop-in has run colour and its dyed a lovely warm sleepsuit, vest and a couple of Itti inserts YELLOW!!!!! :cry:
I dont understand WHY though??? I washed it on exactly the same wash, same temp, same non bio as I have done since I bought it...I prewashed it at least five times probably more and its been in the wash three times since he was born and no problem so why THIS wash....?? I have been chucking his nappies in with his normal clothes, muslins etc as they all come out so clean and I was sure they were all colour fast.
I LOVE my pop-ins but gutted one has done this after so much washing!

:( strange try rewashing the stuff without the pop in, sometimes it comes out x

Can't you get something to remove the colour? I think they sell it near the Vanish and stuff at the supermarket.

Ive already chucked them back in the wash with the towels to see if the colour will come out just with washing...I hope so! If not will have to go searching for something that might get the colour out....dont REALLY mind the itti inserts being a funny colour as they will still "work" but the sleepsuit is too cute to be yellowy instead of white!

there is a colour run remover, never tried it tho , or glo white might work
good luck!

yea a colour catcher might work. Hope u can rescue them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->