OH Paternity Leave Over

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
Today was the day my OH went back to work, he's been such a big help whilst he's been off so I was a bit worried how I would cope with the kids, the answer - better than I thought, mainly because Lucas has a morning, lunchtime and afternoon nap so I used that time to play with Lilly and get on with whatever needed doing.

Poor OH was heartbroken leaving Lilly this morning though, she's been like his little shadow for the last 3 weeks and got a bit upset at her dad leaving without her but after an hour or so she forgot what she was upset at and we played in her ball pit and had lunch and she was fine- then he came home and she was soooooo happy.

OH wishes he could stay at home permanantly, so have told him to come up with a money making business he could run from home :rofl:

awww it was horrid when my oh went back.... even after every weekend he's gutted to leave us and go back to work.. paternity leave should be longer, it really should... xxx

awww it was horrid when my oh went back.... even after every weekend he's gutted to leave us and go back to work.. paternity leave should be longer, it really should... xxx

its such a shame too because my OH only took 1 week paternity leave, 2 weeks annual leave.

We literally couldn't afford for him to take the 2 weeks off that he's allowd because his pay drops so dramatically :(

its such a shame too because my OH only took 1 week paternity leave, 2 weeks annual leave.

We literally couldn't afford for him to take the 2 weeks off that he's allowd because his pay drops so dramatically :(

absolutely... mine ended up having a week and a half unpaid.....cos he's technically agency employed.... ... xxxxx

awww sweetie big :hugs: well done for coping soooooo well :D i hated it when james went back to work, we missed him sooooooo much :cry: i love being with maddi more than life itself but i miss my james, and he had to get back as his fathers business wouldn't pay him for that time off, even if it was his first grandchild :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->