Oh rant :(

lauram22

Mummy to 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Sorry girls, just wanting a rant!! Iv been quite down the last couple of days, not feelng like myself :( had a big cry this morning (hormones I know!!) my oh went out with his friends at 2pm, won't be home till after 2 in god knows what state I'm dreading it. Just feel like he couldn't care less sometimes, y do they have 2 be so frickin selfish!!!!!! Sat here crying again :( xxx

my OH has gone out too at 8pm says only be an hour tops still not back wont answer phone told himto find somewhere else to stay as locked and wont be getting up to let him in i am mortified but he obviously doesnt give a shit

i give up i really do, dont think i can take anymore, he is just fantastic to be around when he is here but can go awol a lot

Awwww hun, sorry to hear you're feeling blue, and heres a big virtual hug from me ((xx))

In terms of your OH, I cant advise much, mine is pretty useless too. However sometimes literally telling him what he needs to do helps, as much as I'd love for him to just get it, i've accepted that this is never gonna happen with him, so if I tell him what I need, and he doesnt do it, im justified in being really peeved!

my OH has gone out too at 8pm says only be an hour tops still not back wont answer phone told himto find somewhere else to stay as locked and wont be getting up to let him in i am mortified but he obviously doesnt give a shit

i give up i really do, dont think i can take anymore, he is just fantastic to be around when he is here but can go awol a lot

Me too hun, I don't know what else to do. What annoys me more is he used 2 be a footballer, so every new years eve etc he couldn't go out coz he had a
game the next day. And like an idiot I'd turn all my friends down coz I didn't feel right going out while he couldn't. Does he do the sane for me? Does he fk. I don't think he'd cheat on me but wen he's been drinking for10 hours he won't even know what day it is, so how does he know what he's done?? Texted him n surprise surprise no reply. Our drive is a sheet of ice at the mo, I hope he slips in his arse.xx

haha i was thinking that too hope the drunk skunk slips arsehole could be in a ditch somewhere and i wouldnt know, would just think it was another game

he asked me do you mind if i go out i just said you never come back he laughed and said he would no sign

just fed up now, there is only so much crap apregnant women or any women can take its not acceptable anymore

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW LOL !!!!

Hi, don't know what to say. But I like the idea of locking the idiot(s) out lol!!

Being uncontactable is unacceptable, however, I have just rung my daughter she is in the pub and I couldn't hear a thing for the racket going on in the background, perhaps they just can't hear their phones. Still not acceptable I know so lets hope they slip on their arses and feel really ill tomorrow as well .:hugs: to both of you.

The thing is, nothing I say will make a difference so what can we do Hun were jus wasting our breath. I'm mad but i'm a bit dissapointed too, I stupidly thought last time he promised would be the last time, n it's a load of crap. I havnt got the energy to argue anymore, I think il just go out for the day tomorrow x

well he wont be getting in and he know it

but think he will be more upset that he wont be able to get to his beloved xbox i dont stand for it i always fight back but he just doesnt seem to care i am beginning to enjoy the bed to just myself and the dog !!!! wonder why i bother at all

Well he appeared about 10 mins ago, no word of a lie the drunkest I have ever seen anyone. His pants r all wet which I sincerely hope is water from the ice and not... Ahem yellow iykwim!! I'm not entertaining him tomoro, he can b rough on his own. He couldn't stand, bubs is kickin now... Not happy with d
daddy!! So sick of it, I had to undress him like a child. Is your fella home yet jess? Wastes of space!!! Grr x

First question: How many times have they been out since you became pregnant?

Second question: Do they do it every time?

Third question: Why does EVERY WOMAN ASSUME THAT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME?

Fourth question: I was talking to my wife about this she said her ex did that. Now it pisses her off when she can't get ahold of someone...I didn't, and don't do it, but it would still piss her off, if even once that happened. How many of you have had the same experience?

You want away from us for any number of reasons...why can't we feel the same every once and a while. Why would you want us to walk on eggshells around you?

(I do agree they should be able to be reached...but I've seen to many posts that have pissed me off tonight!)

its all about respect and complete lack of manners he was banging on the door at 3am after saying at 8pm he will only be a few hours this is a regular occurance since kristian died and when he did he had gone out they told me at the hospital and i could get hold of him for ages i had to tell him over the phone that we lost our baby and then he didnt come straight to hospital he went missing

if i was going to be late a quick text would suffice its all about promises broken i am worried if something goes wrong i cant get hold of him and i will be on my own again and have to go through thhe same pain

I told him to get on the sofa why the feck did he come back when i told him not to not only did he wake me up but was angry and stressed thats the last thing i need

and at which point did i say all men are doing the same their behaviour is rotten no excuses at all I have enough worrying to do without knowing where he is whether i am going to be on my own when something goes worng again

i just seem to be making an effort and making allowances for him because we lost of baby but by i dont behave like this its just a complete lack of manners

Nobody said all men were the same!! For me it's about a lack of thought and respect. Jess I can't imagine how hard it must of been for u, I think wanting him around all the time is perfectly reasonable given what you've been through. Had a look at your page by the way, hope u don't mind me sayin it's lovely xx

I completely agree with you ladies, if they say they are going out for a couple of hours and come back pissed as you like practically the next day that is unacceptable. And uncontactable? Dont get me started. Anyway, call me selfish but I dont want my partner going anywhere without me around christmas, so I think you ladies are well tolerant and they should be greatful. Why should you be stuck in the house? I know we cant drink e.t.c but they made the baby as well. Gosh it gets me so mad :growlmad:, sorry I have gone off on a right rant havent I :haha:

Tbh, my OH doesnt do things like that. He isn't a big drinker, and even if he goes to his friends house to chill out for a bit, he always texts me to check im ok, which to me is thoughtful. He went on his works do and he asked if i would pick him up. Which is fine by me, but he has promised me when he goes out he wont get pissed up etc. I don't like drunnk men they scare me if im honest and he knows it. x But i can undersand the broken promises thing as that would seriousy get me mad! x

My husband has done this at least twice a week for the last 3 months. Thing is we were big drinkers as a couple so it's been mega tough for me and he has never really understood.

In the end a week before Christmas it got too much for me. I was fed up of feeling lonely and disrespected. It wasnn so much the going out as saying he'll on be out for a couple of hours and then not getting til midnight or later, or me calling him and him saying 30 more minutes then still being another couple of hours.

My husband is now on his final chance and he knows it. I allow him (for want f a better word!) his weekly poker league. It's something he is good at and enjoys and I don't care what time he comes in or in what state. If he wants to go out on a different night he has to come home when he says he will and STOP LYING to me. If he messes up again I am gone. I am not prepared to bring up a child when I don't have his support, if I am going to do it alone I would rather be on my own than be let down time and again.

So far so good, he seems to have listened this time!

i wouldnt be so bothered if he turned up whenever he says he would if e said look i want to go and its going to be a really late one do you mind, probably be a bit miffed but atleast i know what to expect its being let down be made promises and not keeping to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->