OH sleep talking!

blueskai

Reaction score
:haha: lying in bed cant sleep coz i have heartburn for some odd reason, and OH is sound asleep and just startes saying "oh i dunno just put it anywhere" :rofl:

i thought i'd try and draw him out so said "what?" and he repeated himself..so i asked him what is it and he was like "oh i dunno" hahah.

what a dufus :cloud9:

xo

:haha: DH does this sometimes but then so do I :blush:

hahah me too! OH talks about footy in his sleep mostly :roll:

xo

:lol:

We tend to have a good giggle about it the next day :haha:

:haha: my oh sleep talks too, one night he told me to hide behind the breadbin and the salt will protect me! :rofl:

My OH sleeptalks alot of the time. I do aswell though sometimes - Though I've woke myself up screaming for my sister before so I already know I do it :haha:

We stayed at his parents and his bed is kid of across the underneath of his windowsill and I had the worst stomach pains and I'd left my tablets on the windowsill and in his sleep he got them and was banging them on the windowsill I was like 'what the hell are you doing?!' and he replied with 'I've got to sort this engine out it's flying in 3 minutes' fast asleep..I just ignored him and he collapsed back into bed :haha: He also sleep walks and that makes for whole other hilarious stories :L x

OH woke me up the other night coz i was on all fours screaming!! he was proper shaken up tho hahah :blush:

xo

:lol: yea I've freaked DH out a few times :blush:

Lol. And finally! Someone else who says Dufus!!
My OH talks in his sleep and sometimes walks in his sleep. I know at least 1 of his brothers does this too, and our son sleep talks. OH and I had a conversation that went like this one night...
Nat: Ya ya ya I get it
Me: What?
Nat: Uhh!!! Sophie is nagging me
Me: What about
Nat: Socks
Me: Socks?
Nat: The kids socks don't go with the shorts.
Me: Oh.. what kid Nat?
Nat: Duhhh our kid!! How do you know my name??
Me: I'm magic
Nat: Cool

Then he started mumbling and then went completely silent! We'll have a full blown conversation some nights and occasionally I'm not even aware he is asleep until the following morning when he doesn't remember

My OH tells me off in his sleep. What the hell I have done to be told off while he's sleeping lmao.

My OH does it every night and I encourage it by talking back to him lol. I record it sometimes for him to hear.

OH: Put it on the side
Me: Okay where?
OH: I just need to label it
Me: I can label it for you
OH: No Anne is coming soon
Me: Anne who?
OH: Ok

I do love him :D

My OH seems to just have ridiculous things to say RIGHT as he is drifting off to sleep. This morning he went for a nap after work and I was still just laying in bed and he says "Well I don't have a helmet on" :haha: and he kind of woke himself up saying it and says "What?? Who said that? Was that me?" lol god it's funny, he just says random non-sensical shit right as he's falling asleep, lol.

hahah these are hilarious!! its mad how u can have a convo with them tho. does anyone elses OH twitch all over before they fall asleep? :shock:

xo

My ex used to do a couple full body twitches just as he was falling asleep, every single day. My current OH does it from time to time when he is really tired.

Apparently I twitch all over as I'm going to sleep, but no one's ever said I sleep talk, apart from an old friend who said I once said Pollyfilla in the middle of the night!

Oh god! My OH does the twitching... he also wriggles, pulls the sheets or kicks them off.. sometimes he hangs of the side of the bed, other nights he's on top of me, or he just sprawls out any way. Then sometimes he tosses and turns 180 degrees.. he sometimes drools, he snores if he has a cold, he farts, he occasionally sleepwalks, he sleep talks, he kicks, punches... and he makes funny noises like little clicks. You name it, Nat does it. He suffers from insomnia, and he takes meds, and they do the trick and knock him out cold. So he blames them, and the sleepwalking is usually due to stress.

My OH sleep talks now and again. I do it more than he does. Ive done it all my life. I have woken myself up by screaming garys name out. Most recently was 2 morning ago. Gary was downstairs about to go work and i shouted Nooo, Gary! I do remember have a bad dream and i was calling gary to help

Oh god! My OH does the twitching... he also wriggles, pulls the sheets or kicks them off.. sometimes he hangs of the side of the bed, other nights he's on top of me, or he just sprawls out any way. Then sometimes he tosses and turns 180 degrees.. he sometimes drools, he snores if he has a cold, he farts, he occasionally sleepwalks, he sleep talks, he kicks, punches... and he makes funny noises like little clicks. You name it, Nat does it. He suffers from insomnia, and he takes meds, and they do the trick and knock him out cold. So he blames them, and the sleepwalking is usually due to stress.

My OH is on meds for Sexsonia lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->