Oh Sweet Jesus! I started to jog!!

Deise

Reaction score
After cycling for about two weeks, I finally started jogging. Holy crap, its hard with the extra weight!!! I started out going about 3/4 of a mile and yesterday I did 1.5 mile (jogged and walked). I tend to overdo it and Im trying very hard to stick to it this time, but man...Im soo out of shape!

Well done you, it will be hard to start with but will get easier...Keep up the good work hun.

Wow well done to you!! I'm not sure anything would get me to run... keep it up

Well done! I had just got myself up to being able to run a few miles without walking when I fell pregnant and was just starting to enjoy it (used to always hate running). I should really start making the effort to get back out pounding the streets again before winter sets in!

good job hun! Sounds like me when I started pilates, I put the dvd on, start to do all those exercices and 3 min after I shut it off 'cause I couldn't do it anymore. lol

well done - when i started running i couldnt eveb get a 1/2 mile out - i am running a marathon in 3 weeks!!!

Well done, keep up the good work. Running was never my thing, but I wish it was cause it's great excercise.

I wish I could do it but I hate exercise.Would rather starve than jog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->