OH wants to pimp the pram.... :D

jodilee6

Reaction score
After looking at what feels like a million prams we've (well I) finally decided on this one..

https://www.kiddisave.co.uk/store/product/7558/Britax-B-Smart-4-Travel-System-Package-Black-Thunder/

OH's helpful comment was "wow, it's like Knightrider" so I guess that was his seal of approval :happydance:

So, today he sends me this link....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KNIGHTRI...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5184a821f6
:rofl:

what can I say?!

Lol, men :dohh:

That's the same pram we've gone for but we've got the 3 wheeler, it's wicked isn't it.

xx

Lol, men :dohh:

That's the same pram we've gone for but we've got the 3 wheeler, it's wicked isn't it.

xx

If it means he's gonna push it he can put what he wants on it!!

I have umm'd and ahh'd over the 3 wheeler, I'm off to have a play with them both tonight so could still change my mind yet!

haha thats something my OH would suggest, although on picking our pram (The Matrix II) he said he liked it because it had 5 spoke "chrome" wheels with low profile tyres, a cool suspention and a wicked paint job (the pram is black with white panelling and outlines of flowers) I had to laugh. him being a mechanic its hardley suprising he'd come out with something like that lol.

The knight rider idea is pretty cool but as you said...if he was pushing it lol

Lol, that's way too funny! At least he's really into the stroller now! :)

Awesome! Let him pimp it out...just make sure there's an on/off switch for the light and a sliding cover to hide it away when you want it hidden ;)

Awesome! Let him pimp it out...just make sure there's an on/off switch for the light and a sliding cover to hide it away when you want it hidden ;)

I was thinking velcro or similar fitting so it could be easily removable for when sensible people (ie Me!) wanted to use it.

He's found a flaw in his plan at the moment, those light require a 12v battery to run and I've put my foot down on that one!!

I was thinking velcro or similar fitting so it could be easily removable for when sensible people (ie Me!) wanted to use it.

He's found a flaw in his plan at the moment, those light require a 12v battery to run and I've put my foot down on that one!!

Awww, he's researching!! If he finds a work-around to the 12v battery, I think he deserves to have it...afterall, look at the efforts!! Poor guy! It's so cute.

Love it! I'm so jealous of the kind you have in the UK compared to what we have in the US. I love the look of the ones in the UK!

Ooooh I like that!!!!!

Can somebody please tell me if it folds with the seat unit in situ or if you need to remove it from the chassis before folding??????

Hahaha, I hope my OH doesn't stumble upon this post. So far, he's gotten the chassis for our Oyster changed to black (WHY!) and wants the all-black color pack (its called COLOR pack for a reason? What's the point if there's no *color*?! :haha:)

Ooooh I like that!!!!!

Can somebody please tell me if it folds with the seat unit in situ or if you need to remove it from the chassis before folding??????

Nope, folds with the seat unit in situ, one of the reasons why I chose it.

We got it in mothercare in the end, they price matched to the kiddisave website but offer a better warranty :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->