Oh what am i doing to myself!

C

Chatterwockin

Ok so I stopped taking the pill a few weeks ago, had the normal bleed, dtd unprotected, no idea if it was the o time or not really, last two mornings I have been sick..... I am so excited, although I think there is minimum chance really, I just cant help but day dream, someone please snap me out of it! :dohh:

Hi, I just want to give you an over-the-internet hug! This is a really exciting time for you (and me, went off the pill in October).

Ok, on to the snapping you out of it part: morning sickness as a symptom before a missed period is kind of rare. No unheard of, but not terribly common. If it's been a reasonable amount of time, four weeks at least since the beginning of your last bleed, take a test!

Hello, thanks for getting back to me, I have always had extreme sickness, as in up to giving birth... not had it before 6 weeks before though, and I have a lot of cm ( sorry)

Just feel all over the place, the sickness has started to move across the day now, in different waves, literally feel 100% fine, then wallop, its there... going to test after Christmas day. I just would be so sad if I wasn't, I have let my heart run away with me now :/

Thanks for the hug, I need it xx

Ohh how are you? any symptoms? xx

No symptoms other than AF still absent, and on and off little cramps. No pms though, and usually I'm a major B right before AF. Don't know off that's a good sign or not. Last test was Sat, neg on a dollar tree test.

You sure have something going on! Any updates?

OOOh sounds promising xxxx make sure you keep me updated x:happydance:

Well small updates, my boobs are soooo painful, I seriously could cry.. so I took a test, had three test strips, they seemed to say pregnant, so went and got a digital one and it said nope... so now just waiting for af to turn up.... hummmm!

Ok so the sickness seems to have subsided a bit, just occasional heaving now :( but I have woken up this morning with a nose bleed... hummm could that be a sign?! Probably not.... I just want my af to come now, I am a few days late I think! Feeling very flustered and a bit stressed by it all! :(

Hmm, pretty sure nose bleeds are a symptom, unless you live somewhere dry and get them regularly. As long as there's no AF, you're not out! That's the boat I'm in right now, CD 41 with a neg test yesterday...

defiantly don't live anywhere dry, I am from England lol :rain:

I just wish these things would all stop if I am not, its breaking my heart... I am sure I am not, possibly my body adjusting to stopping the pill?!! Oh!!!!

Stupid tests!! screw you bfn we hate you! What is your next test date now?!

AF got me yesterday. :growlmad: Oh well. I guess my body's still adjusting to coming off hormones - at least I hope that's all it is, and I don't have wacky cycles permanently.

You still in limbo?

AF got me yesterday. :growlmad: Oh well. I guess my body's still adjusting to coming off hormones - at least I hope that's all it is, and I don't have wacky cycles permanently.

You still in limbo?

Oh no! sorry about that, like you said, at least you know now... well (this is going to be wayyyy too much information so sorry) Day before yesterday, I was getting some pain, so was being vigilant waiting for af, stuck a pad on etc... I had some tiny skinny stringy blood, hardly there.... then the pain stopped, then yesterday when I wiped ( still nothing on the pad) I had a small clot, about the size of a thumb nail and nothing else, no bleeding nothing...... so now I am more confused than ever, all pain is gone completely, no tender tummy.... nothing ?!! what the hell!!

Huh, I honestly have no idea. Probably just your body adjusting but I hope it's something more! Have you tested recently?

Hello love, did a test yesterday bfn! so I have decided now I will just put it to the back of my mind.... lol yeah right! how are you feeling xx do you know what date you will be ov?

I'm ok, AF is gone so not too bad. Ov date could be anywhere between the 12th and the 24th going off of the last two cycles.

Good luck trying not to think about it!

Ohhh not long now then for the next shot xxx how are you going about it? every other day or everyday or just at o time? Nosey bugger aren't I!

I am still not thinking about it, see look how good I am doing.... still not even now lol! I still have no af.... but I am not even talking about it x

LOL good job at not thinking about it!

We are going really laid back NTNP, we only DTD when we feel like it! Which for us is every weekend, pretty much. Trying to up the frequency leads to unnecessary tension, which isn't helpful in the bedroom.

True, its important to keep your relationship strong. I am a planner so tend to get a schedule and calendar going lol... Not that I am crazy or anything lol.

Do you already have children or will this be your first?

Actually I'm a planner too on most aspects of my life and its kinda tough to just go with the flow.

This will be our first! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. It's like, WHAT are we thinking, bringing a little bundle of responsibility into the world?! (Even though we're married, got a house, both have good jobs...still anxious.) That's part of the reason we don't go full throttle on the TTC thing.

What about you? Looks like you have at least one little munchkin!

I think if you weren't anxious there would be something wrong lol, we have two boys aged 7 and 3. Alexander and William, we also had a little boy before them who was stillborn, his name was Frazer. They are lovely little dudes, very good boys really.

Do you just want the one, or are you going for a football team :)

LOL "football team!"

We're going to start with the one but if things go well we'd like two total. We want to be able to wrangle them as needed!

What about you? How many more do you want?

I would have twenty if I could... lol!

Two is nice thought, I always waned three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->