Oh what am i doing to myself!

Oh my, twenty! My husband talks of having a "[family name] Clan" if we ever won the lottery/had other means of providing for them all. I'm sure it'd be fun but we'd have to add on to the house!

So you have any plans to test anytime soon?

No, decided I am not and that is that. Still no af but I think its just from coming off the pill... xx

That's a good way to go at it. I've heard of it taking up to 3 months for women to get their first true period after coming off hormones. It will all be worth it though!

I remember after my depo (lasts three months) it took a year to get my first period... :( not a happy bunny!!

So I am new here so I have posted in 3 threads now (sorry getting really anxious)... I am potentially 14-18dpo based on CM. Bfn this morning with .88 Wal-Mart cheapie first signal. Have had cramping, gas, back pain since last wk like af is coming and nothing. Been nauseous since yesterday morning... Any ideas? Should I just give up or is there still hope for a bfp and just implanted late? I read that first signal had a 25 sensitivity. Should I try a better test? So over this feeling.

So I am new here so I have posted in 3 threads now (sorry getting really anxious)... I am potentially 14-18dpo based on CM. Bfn this morning with .88 Wal-Mart cheapie first signal. Have had cramping, gas, back pain since last wk like af is coming and nothing. Been nauseous since yesterday morning... Any ideas? Should I just give up or is there still hope for a bfp and just implanted late? I read that first signal had a 25 sensitivity. Should I try a better test? So over this feeling.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!! Mind you that is why I am in the state I am, try a digi test and if still no then its a no, unless the 6th one after that says yes and then its yes!! haaa! I don't know, I am useless!

I got some first response tests yesterday afternoon bit I am scared to test so I am waiting til Monday at least and then... I don't know ha. I work midnights so been feeling crampy and like the witch is coming but still a no.

I got some first response tests yesterday afternoon bit I am scared to test so I am waiting til Monday at least and then... I don't know ha. I work midnights so been feeling crampy and like the witch is coming but still a no.

I( remember when I was pregnant with my three year old I was really really crampy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->