oh yes, fun begins!

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Me and OH just ordered fertilaid. Now im feeling regretful as I think it will just not work. What have I done? Lol :dohh:

but after OH spending so much money, I figured one shot wont hurt. Anyway, I was wondering if adding flax seed oil would be okay too?

Any thoughts? Thanks ladies. :flower:

We ordered the sperm boost for my hubby, just that by itself. I just think 3 types is to much! This is his 3rd week of taking it. His only side effect is his pee is very electric yellow/green. He likes how its made him feel. I'm hoping it helps us conceive. He doesn't have any known sperm issues but we are taking it out of hopefulness!

We only got the fertilaid for men and women. 3 month supply value pack. I was thinking of taking barleans flaxseed oil with it. For other reasons besides ttc as well.

What CD are you on?

Please keep me updated of how everything works out :)

my dh started taking fertailaid late last month. his libido is higher he has more sperm and he said it makes him fel good so we test in 2 weeks ill let you know ifit works

Oh well I cant wait to try it! I think most of our problems is me, but he wanted to take it as well. Good support :)

I'm cd 23 of 28-30cycle I just had my progestrone checked and find out this week if I ovulated. I feel excited for this cycle. its my 3rd year ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->