Ohhhh I'm having a bad day :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Katieeeee, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

I don't even feel "bloated" today, I can almost suck my tummy in! :( And normally when I bend over instead of squat it feels funny but today it didn't! :cry: Is he still in there? I'm so scared and worried :( :cry:

2. firstprincess

firstprincess Well-Known Member

I think we all have days where we feel less pregnant than others, if u have had no worrying signs then im sure everything is fine. : - )

3. sezzlebum

sezzlebum Guest

baby will be there babe, just hiding lol, every now and then (one in a blue moon) i can breathe in too (for a whole second lol) hugs xxxxxxx

4. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Thankyou :) what worrying signs do you mean? bleeding or cramping? I've had none of those...

5. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs: I have days like that too. I am sure bubs is doin A-OK tho :)

:hugs:

6. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

At your stage i had days when my bump just dissapeared too. Try not to worry, everything will be just fine. I know its hard not to though! Big hugs x x x

7. amylw1

amylw1 my 3 boys in avatar. x

as you can see i'm just over 20weeks. i only look pregnant after 7pm! during the day baby has found a nice spot just above my bum on my lower back. this is VERY annoying and can be uncomfortable, of an evening he moves to my front. BUT this does mean that i can bend over and breath and do stuff etc.

unless you bleed or get cramps etc baby will have found somewhere to hide.

8. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Oh yeah, we have those days hon. Sometimes Im like...oh lord is she even in there! Then the next day Im like ahhhhhhhhhhh haha. I wouldnt worry too much hon. Im sure the baby is jsut fine :)

9. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

everything will be fine hun, LO is probs hiding

10. jojo2605

jojo2605 Mom to Sam & Dylan

Aw we definitely all have those days. when i lay down i still don't feel particularly pregnant! Give it a few more weeks and youll have movement telling you he/she is definitely there! It's natural to worry - and believe me we all do it.... a lot!! it's what we all have in common :) x

11. Lorien

Lorien Well-Known Member

Even now, some days I am WAY bigger than others. It depends on how he/she is lying.

12. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

DW hun, he'l be ok :)
    A bit of advice tho lol - dont try breathing in too hard (me and mum were walking through town with a mothercare bag and she said something about it being bloody obvious it was for me, and i said no not if i do this!) it flippin hurts!! and baby went mental after, kicking me for trying to hide her i think :rofl:

13. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Hahaha, I love it... :happydance: