Ohhhh I'm having a bad day :(

K

Katieeeee

I don't even feel "bloated" today, I can almost suck my tummy in! :( And normally when I bend over instead of squat it feels funny but today it didn't! :cry: Is he still in there? I'm so scared and worried :( :cry:

I think we all have days where we feel less pregnant than others, if u have had no worrying signs then im sure everything is fine. : - )

baby will be there babe, just hiding lol, every now and then (one in a blue moon) i can breathe in too (for a whole second lol) hugs xxxxxxx

Thankyou :) what worrying signs do you mean? bleeding or cramping? I've had none of those...

:hugs: I have days like that too. I am sure bubs is doin A-OK tho :)

:hugs:

At your stage i had days when my bump just dissapeared too. Try not to worry, everything will be just fine. I know its hard not to though! Big hugs x x x

as you can see i'm just over 20weeks. i only look pregnant after 7pm! during the day baby has found a nice spot just above my bum on my lower back. this is VERY annoying and can be uncomfortable, of an evening he moves to my front. BUT this does mean that i can bend over and breath and do stuff etc.

unless you bleed or get cramps etc baby will have found somewhere to hide.

Oh yeah, we have those days hon. Sometimes Im like...oh lord is she even in there! Then the next day Im like ahhhhhhhhhhh haha. I wouldnt worry too much hon. Im sure the baby is jsut fine :)

Aw we definitely all have those days. when i lay down i still don't feel particularly pregnant! Give it a few more weeks and youll have movement telling you he/she is definitely there! It's natural to worry - and believe me we all do it.... a lot!! it's what we all have in common :) x

Even now, some days I am WAY bigger than others. It depends on how he/she is lying.

DW hun, he'l be ok :)
A bit of advice tho lol - dont try breathing in too hard (me and mum were walking through town with a mothercare bag and she said something about it being bloody obvious it was for me, and i said no not if i do this!) it flippin hurts!! and baby went mental after, kicking me for trying to hide her i think :rofl:

DW hun, he'l be ok :)
A bit of advice tho lol - dont try breathing in too hard (me and mum were walking through town with a mothercare bag and she said something about it being bloody obvious it was for me, and i said no not if i do this!) it flippin hurts!! and baby went mental after, kicking me for trying to hide her i think :rofl:

Hahaha, I love it... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->