OH's not really understanding TTC!!

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
So, this made me laugh a lot today and made me realise that maybe my hubby doesn't really know what's gonna happen when we start TTC!!...

So, I was driving him into town tonight as he's going out drinking and on the way, we were chatting about various things. Just before I dropped him off he started saying "when we start TTC, "L" (his mate from work) wants to get his sperm tested too" - I was like WTF!!! haha! :rofl: I said, hun, you won't be getting your sperm tested unless we are really struggling to conceive! He said "but we can get it tested can't we, if we wanted?" I said, mmm well I spose we could but why would we! And why the hell do you two wanna go and wank together!!! Hahaha! So totally random! Apparently, L wants his tested cos he smokes dope and is worried it's affected his count!!

Seriously though! I can't even imagine the conversation they had to get to the decision that they were both gonna go to some clinic to get their little swimmers tested!!! How funny!!

There I was, worried about not getting serious charting etc and putting the pressure on hubby and there he was thinking I'd be marching him down to the clinic to make him test his swimmers!!!!

There are no words sometimes to describe our OH's! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least it shows their dedication ^^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Genius!! Utter genius!!! I'd have loved to have heard the conversation between them both!!!

xxx

hahaha I know - my God!! I am going to have to ask him more about it when he gets home!! It was just as I had parked up to drop him off, so I will definitely explore later!! And we're having a BBQ tomorrow with his mate, so think I may have to tease them both about it tomorrow!!!

his mate musta been pretty stoned to come to that conclusion lol x x x x stoners eh? hahahahahaaaa

The fact that they both thought that was what happens when you TTC is just hilarious!! Hoping he wasn't stoned (especially hubby as I'd go nuts if I found out he was doing that!) as they were at work, but you'd think they must have been to come out with that - but then, you just never know when it comes to men!! I will ask him later and let you know what he says!! ha!

So funny!!! DH knows we'll just be bedding, specially 3 days before, then ovulation day and three days after. But he says he's always wanted to test his "soldiers" and so we might do that... But it's funny your OH thought he HAD to do it :spermy::rofl:

heehee! Well I asked him about it this morning (He was too drunk and annoying for me to talk to him last night!) and he's trying to change the story - think I embarrassed him by laughing at him last night!! He's now saying that his mate is the one that wants his swimmers tested and he just said he'd go and get his tested too. Yeh, ok! Hahaha :rofl:

heehee! Well I asked him about it this morning (He was too drunk and annoying for me to talk to him last night!) and he's trying to change the story - think I embarrassed him by laughing at him last night!! He's now saying that his mate is the one that wants his swimmers tested and he just said he'd go and get his tested too. Yeh, ok! Hahaha :rofl:

Yeah right, too late to try to convince you about that story, hehehe. Poor thing.. :rofl:

LOL very funny!

My DH also had some strange ideas for such an smart young man... he seemed to think that if you do it just once, without a condom, than thats it, you're for sure pregnant. He was amazed when I told him that my doctor said it took by average a year.

Having said that I was really ignorant too, had no idea that you couldn't get pregnant at any time of the month, didnt really think about ovulating and things like that.

see seeing this the threadopneers OH has at least a better idea :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->