OH's sister gave birth last night!

torsie93

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I just thought I would share my thoughts and feelings about this :) My OH's sister had her baby last night, she was born at home because the labour went so fast they didn't have time to get her to the hospital so they called paramedics who said they should just do it at home or she would be born in the ambulance. The baby is healthy and gorgeous, and I can't wait to meet her when I visit the UK after my LO is born :happydance:

This is the bit that I feel bad about telling anyone else but you ladies :blush:
I'm so jealous of his sister and her perfect pregnancy and easy labour! As some of you may know I haven't had the easiest pregnancy so far and I am still on bedrest due to the risky nature of my cervix. My OH's family have always shown a serious preference for his sister ever since they found out I was pregnant, they seriously disapprove because of my age and the the fact that we aren't married. I just feel kind of like it's so unfair that we have his whole family against us as well as me having a difficult pregnancy whereas she has had all the support she could want and her pregnancy has been a breeze. I guess I just wish that his family were nicer about our whole situation :(

Sorry it's such a long message! I suppose I just need someone to tell me I'm being ridiculous haha

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

:hugs: Oh hun it's totally understandable! They're just being a little small minded. But I bet they will snap out of it sooner or later. I know it would be nice to have their support now but just think hey they're missing out, your not :) x

Sorry your OHs family aren't being supportive, my mums side of the family have been really unsuportive so I know how it feels. But remember the problem lies with them not you and at the end of the day it's them that are missing out on everything not you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->