Ohs skin cancer

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Hey all

I was not sure bout posting this but I can tell you that this is all true and I am pregnant haha

Just a quick update on my partner

Oh had his appointment to remove more skin off his head today and is looking very sorry for himself :cry: with a big bandage on it

We should know if all the cancer cells have gone at some point next month

I did get him to rub some E45 cream on my nipples which made him feel abit better I think

oh hun. thats a bit of a wait. have sent you a Pm. xx

Oh hun- you'd think they'd get the results to you quicker, especially over Xmas so you can stop worrying! I'm sure the creaming put a smile on his face :wink:

Hehe, I bet he enjoyed using the E45 :rofl: - men!!!

I hope that they managed to remove all the cells. I've had moles removed in the past and was worried they could be malignant. Cancer is a horrible illness. Fx'd that it was caught in the nick of time. :hugs:
xxx

Im sorry you have such a wait its a pain I know and very distressing I will say a lil prayer for you and your hubby before I go to bed.xxx

Im sorry you have such a wait its a pain I know and very distressing I will say a lil prayer for you and your hubby before I go to bed.xxx

Thank you so much hun

Hope you get good news, seems a bit of a wait though, fingers crossed for you hun.....Hugs.....

thinking about you both and keeping fingers crossed hun xxx

Hope your OH's head heals quickly and the all clear comes sooner than you expect. :hugs: Sounds like you know how to cheer him up! :haha: Fingers crossed for you all x

hope everythings ok. Thinking of you both xxx

I am pleased that the procedure went well today - I shall be wishing very hard for clear results for the future for you.

So if OH gets to rub E45 on your nipples for having some skin removed what are you going to get in return for giving birth? (other than a baby of course!)

I am pleased that the procedure went well today - I shall be wishing very hard for clear results for the future for you.

So if OH gets to rub E45 on your nipples for having some skin removed what are you going to get in return for giving birth? (other than a baby of course!)

haha Frufru, we will have to wait and see :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->