OHSS on menopur.

PrincessChops

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new here so i'm really not sure if i'm posting in the right section.

Anyway abit of background history, was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009 started clomid in june 2012 50 mg, didn't work, next month moved me up to 100 mg, ovulated but didn't fall pregnant, next month 100 mg no ovulation, was called clomid resistance.

Have now moved onto menopur 75iu, took 75iu for 5 days, had u/s showed NOTHING, moved up to 112.5iu for another 4 days had u/s today, now here's where my question come's in... my scan showed 8 follicles on right ovary, 1 was 25mm 1 was 21mm 3 were 18mm the other 3 were 15mm.

Left ovary showed 9 follicles all ranging from 24mm to 12mm, i was told to abstain from intercourse for at least 10 days!! was told i OHSS and had to rest as much as i could and drink plenty of water, now my question is, does anybody know what the statistics are for more than one follicle being conceived.

I feel torn and really don't know what to do, i've been TTC for 5 years now with my OH but so far nothing, what would any of you do if you was in this position? should i just have intercourse and see what happens??

:hugs: to everyone and lots of :dust: to all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->