OHSS Question

TTC74

Reaction score
Does anyone know how late you can develop symptoms of OHSS? I took follistim last cycle but am going natural this cycle (which I am about a week into). My ovarian area has been hurting for about a week and I just developed diarrhea yesterday. I'm waiting for a call back from the RE. I'm just thinking that 2.5-3 weeks after I stopped taking the follistim would be super late for OHSS onset wouldn't it?

I didn't think you could that late. Have you gained more than 5 lbs since then? It could be cysts from overstimulation. I got those just from clomid making me produce 10 follicles! And those can be painful. I was put on a type of birth control that shuts your system down to get rid of the cysts.

RE's RN just called. She says it must just be a bug. OHSS onset wouldn't be this late. Thank goodness! I'm going out of town for the weekend and didn't want to be in another state falling ill!

I completely understand that. Just had my egg transfer Thursday and knew I had a 2 week vacation booked to leave today and was worried I would get ohss! Glad it was just a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->