Ohss?

charlie00134

Reaction score
Anyone who's had OHSS able to help me out with symptoms. I'm 11dp5dt and it's a :BFP:.
I was told I was high risk of OHSS but I've been fine and was beginning to think I was out of the woods. This afternoon I've started getting some dull abdominal pain (like the middle of a cramp, the cramping part) which isn't letting up. I'm also feeling ever so slightly short of breath, not properly, more like when you've got a cold. I have been tidying up today which is more physical activity than I've been doing so it could be that. Any ideas?

drink, drink , drink, if the pain gets any worse straight to the emergency room, ohss is very dangerous

Doesn't sound like OHSS pain to me. Just normal pregnancy stuff.

The breathlessness could be from the progesterone you're taking. I had (and still do) a lot of that, especially early on.

I've have drunk tonnes and fluid exchange is normal. I think the breathing is just cos I'm overweight and the pain is pregnancy. I did try to delete this post but I can't work it out :/

No need to delete. You never know, could help someone else. Congrats on your bfp btw!

Thank you :) I'm just nervous about OHSS so am being a bit over vigilant :/

I agree with Pinkpeony that there is no reason to delete this thread, but if you want it removing I can do it for you :flower:

I just didn't want to seem like a hypochondriac but everything on Google says panic panic panic. If it may help someone else I'm happy for it to stay :)

A lot of us are hypochondriacs on here lol! Google makes it even worse. It will always come up with the worst possible answer. Especially when you've done fertility treatments it makes you extra paranoid, so we understand. :flower:

Don't delete, you will never regret the questions you ask, only the ones you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->