Oily hair?

Princess811

Reaction score
This is our first month of officially ntnp after getting married August 11. Before my wedding my cycle was way off...I'm guessing due to wedding stress. :wacko: I'm not exactly sure when I o'd or if I have yet but starting on Monday my hair is out of control oily! I can't believe it. Hasn't been like this since I was a teen! Lol anyone else experience this? Is it a pregnancy symptom?

I hear you! I went off the pill to NTNP in July after marrying in June... my hair and skin haven't been this oily ever! Because I came off the pill I have no idea when I o'ed or where my cycle is at, but the oily hair and skin are driving me crazy! I thought it was just my hormones going crazy, but AF is yet to arrive.... and I've started getting other symptoms too. Keep me posted!

I got married 23rd June, wanted to get honeymoon done before coming off the pill amd had af on the 6th August so this is our first cycle, think I'm due on Sunday/Monday. I know how you feel, my skin has broken out which never happens and my hair is gross lol really annoying, not sure if its a symptom or just body adjusting to coming off the pill, congrats to both you on getting married :) x

Hi I stopped bcp in April and since then have had oily hair and breakouts about halfway through each cycle, so it's probably a hormone thing after bcp. fx it means something different for you though!

Congrats to you ladies as well! And good luck with trying!! I will certainly keep you all posted but it does make sense for it to be a side effect of coming off the pill. All of you keep me posted as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->