Ok advice please?!

BabyGirl21

Reaction score
I have read so many threads that sound similar to me but I can't pinpoint this actual feeling or what I'm going through so please feel free to comment on you're experiences or what you think it could be.

I came off my BCP (Loestrin 20 - not sure how strong/weak this one is) on 13/3 I then had my withdrawal bleed on the 16/3. Me and OH have been :sex: virtually every night this week. I have no idea when I'm due to ovulate either...and also I only have a 24 day cycle - normally, well when I was on my BCP.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night as I was having really bad cramps, sort of like AF cramps but worse..I eventually fell back to sleep, but then woke up with a real bad leg cramp. Anyway I woke up this morning and feel fine, other than shattered. I possibly thought I could of bled or something, but nothing at all.
I then thought, as this is only the first couple of weeks off my pill, I missed several from my packet the month before (not intentionally but in a row), I tested a couple of days before I was due, BFN, when I finished my pill I had my withdrawal bleed from finishing, but have no tested since.

Could it be a possibility that I got pregnant last month? or if not, what are those cramps that I had last night?!

Arghh confused!

xxx

There is no way anyone can say for certain that your not pregnant since you missed pills and haven't been taking any for a couple of weeks now.

I would say that it's pretty unlikely you got pregnant last month though, since you had a period a couple of weeks ago and a BFN test.

It is possible you could be pregnant this month though and the cramps you got could either be ovulation pains or implantation. If you are in very early pregnancy I wouldn't expect a test to be positive for another 10-14 days though.

So, if you did a test now and it's positive it means you got pregnant last cycle, if it's negative it could still mean that your pregnant this cycle just testing too early.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

XXX

Hi, didn't want to just read and run but I'm not a huge help I'm afraid but I would be inclined to agree with Deeper Blue.

Good luck when/if you test again and fingers crossed for a BFP for you x

Thank you ladies :) I just really am excited but on the other hand don't want to get my hopes up to much. Scared to test. If I was still on my pill I would be due AF around 10-14 days anyway which would be perhaps when I test. I just don't know if I have ovulated or if I haven't or if there is anything more I could do now to increase the chance of it happening? My CM (TMI sorry) has been slippery in the last couple of days, still is today and a little bit of pale yellow sticky CM, could this be a sign too or? I hate to symptom spot because I know a lot of people have said symptoms from coming off the pill are similar to pregnancy symptoms too...?

xxx

I agree it could be ovulation pain or just symptoms from coming off the pill. Is your CM stretchy like egg white? That is also a sign that you might be approaching ovulation. You are right about trying not to symptom spot. Both times that I came off the pill, I was absolutely convinced that I was pregnant the first month because all of the symptoms were very similar. I think it is just your hormones readjusting. Anyway it sounds like you have got plenty of BD in so hopefully it will happen quickly for you.

I'm not really sure, It just feels slippery every time I go to the toilet (sorry), sort of just clear. The pale yellow was only tiny and that happened today only once though. I know I just don't want to get my hopes up and then it not happen. That's all. When I had my withdrawal bleed from the packet I have just finished it was lighter than usual and shorter than usual..which puzzled me a bit. But don't want to go thinking things and what not. I hope so. Fx'd for all you lovely ladies that are waiting on you're BFP :dust: to all xxxxx

Hi babygirl21, I don't think I'm off much help I'm afraid, and don't have much experience other than to say I'm in a similar situation, took my last BC 4th March and had my withdrawal bleed on the 7th. I have been experiencing light cramping here and there (nothing really painful) in the last couple of weeks. I have been NTNP since then. Wanting to get my first real AF so I know where I am in my cycle as I have no idea if or when I've ovulated, and not really getting my hopes up to get pg so quick but you never know (I've heard that some women are very fertile when they first come off the pill)...baby dust to you x

Hiya _dreamer_ :)
I have heard that too, but not getting my hopes up as me and OH don't want to get our hopes up. I'm hoping it will happen fast but I know that it might likely not, as I don't know if or when I ovulated/ed. Have done a lot of :sex: lol so hopefully if I do or have ovulated then fingers crossed it may happen. I have been NTNP since 13/3 aswell, so only a couple of weeks. FX'd you get you're BFP hun! :dust: to you :) xx

Has anyone been on Loestrin 20 before? Has anyone ever got pg so quick from coming off it?

xx

UPDATE: So I've been having lots of EWCM and I mean lots of it! Has now turned to a creamy/pale yellowish CM, is this a sign? Tingly/cramps in the middle of my stomach yday nothing painful though. Nipples are so sore it's untrue, looking rather red. Spider veins al over my chest now, normally have them up by my neck, but now they are on my bbs and around my nipple area, not really bold but can still see them.
Back ache and a few twinges in my left side now just started on my right, nothing painful again though. Think I maybe 8dpo..not sure.

Good signs ? or wishful thinking?

3 Weeks off BC

xx

UPDATE: So I've been having lots of EWCM and I mean lots of it! Has now turned to a creamy/pale yellowish CM, is this a sign? Tingly/cramps in the middle of my stomach yday nothing painful though. Nipples are so sore it's untrue, looking rather red. Spider veins al over my chest now, normally have them up by my neck, but now they are on my bbs and around my nipple area, not really bold but can still see them.
Back ache and a few twinges in my left side now just started on my right, nothing painful again though. Think I maybe 8dpo..not sure.

3 Weeks off BC

xxx

3 Weeks off BC

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back