ok girls ... hpt - OPK's dark tonight =O

S

snl41296

I am in shock. yes i am a peeaholic bad! DH SAYS i am nutz.... I know the different surges LH and HCG I know it all. AF is due tomorrow MAY 31ST!
LOOK WHAT I GOT JUST NOW! it's 10pm I USED A DOLLAR TREE OPK AND BABYHOPES opk
I cant believe this crazy stuff
it came up in secs!
no flash
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/cd302.jpg

flash
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/cd303.jpg

HPT FRER :BFN:

Maybe you have bad eyes and you are missing the lines??? :haha:

Fingers crossed for you hun. I am also getting positive OPKs:flower:

Ooh I have one solitary OPK left this month. May just do it later and see if I'm the same as you lot! - know the other would be BFN tho.... x

Ooh I have one solitary OPK left this month. May just do it later and see if I'm the same as you lot! - know the other would be BFN tho.... x

use it I would love to see what its like before your Af

jeez, they're strong positives! I had ones like that about 2 days before my last bfp, good luck!!

Lol am such a poas addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 4dpo and after reading this thread am contemplating doing a opk just to see if mine is dark too lol! I know ccccccrazzzy lllllladyyyyy!

Fxed and gl hoping you get bfp!

thanks girls I cant wait to see my outcome! day #1 NO AF crossing fingers it stays away will OPK tonight at 10pm again

are you going to POAS today???

thanks girls I cant wait to see my outcome! day #1 NO AF crossing fingers it stays away will OPK tonight at 10pm again

:dust: to you SNL - I am watching with interest, b/c I have visible lines on OPKs too, but bfns as well (I am only 11dpo though, sigh)

I am going to wait to do an HPT till thursday if i can hold out that long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"