Ok here we go again 1 dpo (update didnt ov first time round, now doing so)

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Right I said to myself we were gonna have a month off.... yeah that didn't happen lol

So I'm here 1 dpo. I'm not 100% we definitely have a good chance but we shall see.

2dpo - cramps in middle (random never had that before) and odd bit of ewcm but most time just feel slight wet.
3dpo more cramps and ewcm low hard cervix
4dpo cramps/pressure. Tired (daughter teething) wet ish cm
Any other ladies joining me testing 15th July.

I'll be 1DPO tomorrow but not planning on testing til later in the month!

I'm not due to test until 17th (ish). I don't think we have a good chance either as dh is on nights this week. we dtd on Tues afternoon and today is o day and we can't dtd again until he gets in at midnight!

I'm not due to test until 17th (ish). I don't think we have a good chance either as dh is on nights this week. we dtd on Tues afternoon and today is o day and we can't dtd again until he gets in at midnight!

Good luck hun. Hopefully you managed to catch with Tuesdays =)

Hmmm have no idea what's going having cramps again in the middle and ewcm today. My cervix is low and hard. I really don't think it's ovulation as the tests are nearly stark white

Well ladies it does look like my body is trying to ovulate. Non stop ewcm and my tests are getting darker and cramps. So I'm not in 2 week wait just yet. Good luck to you ladies and I shall be back in a few days =) xx

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150707_140410.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150707_140410.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

todays (bottom test) definitely positive =)

right then ladies here we actually go lol really not holding onto much hope as the OH wasn't feeling well.... great bloody timing or what!!! we managed to dtd night before the surge and i ovulated the same night as cervix opened and my ewcm finished next day. so small chance if his swimmers were ready and waiting. honest to god men one thing they have to do hahah.

dtd monday eve around 1am ish
tuesday half 1pm positive test opk
cervix open tuesday eve from 10pm
wednesday cramp/pinch left ovary ewcm stopped
so i dunno whether to say im 1 or 2 dpo today (thursday)

Can i join ye? Im 1dpo.....first cycle tryin for #3 here, good luck everyone x x x

right then ladies here we actually go lol really not holding onto much hope as the OH wasn't feeling well.... great

dtd monday eve around 1am ish
tuesday half 1pm positive test opk
cervix open tuesday eve from 10pm
wednesday cramp/pinch left ovary ewcm stopped
so i dunno whether to say im 1 or 2 dpo today (thursday)

im confused about this too,on the evening of cd12 i felt the pain in my side, cramps and bloating like every month so does that mean Ov was cd12 or does that mean its happening soon like maybe cd13 or something? Aah i cant remember, its been awhile since last ttc!

Well I had cramps for 5 days hun this time. So I never go by cramps on its own. When I start having ewcm it's usually 4/5 days and the last day I see it I'm guessing iv ov'd day before or night. It's only the last couple months I've been using opks and cervix as well.

Well I had cramps for 5 days hun this time. So I never go by cramps on its own. When I start having ewcm it's usually 4/5 days and the last day I see it I'm guessing iv ov'd day before or night. It's only the last couple months I've been using opks and cervix as well.

Thanks hun i only get cramps for a day or 2 and noticeable pain on one side on just one afternoon/evening a month so assume its connected to ov- never had it when on bc/preg/bf anyway! Im checking cervix position and i think thats fairly easy to follow but iv given up on checking cm- this my first month and it was all well and good until all the bding started-now i can't tell whats what! I think i will get digi opks next month as my cheapies are confusing and i did them all irregular times, some early morning and started them too late anyway-prob why i saw no real surge.lots of the ladies on here said they find them much handier x

3dpo?

cervix v.high tight closed. little bit of ewcm.

peeing for wales today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->