ok it took two days but I am good now..i think

J

juansgirl

ok so after talking to a few people here and in person, I thinking I have stopped being so overly excited about being pregnant and wondering whats going on inside my body at the moment - Thanks to all that chatted with me.

I have been on BC for 13 years as you may have read in my earlier post. I stopped BC in April and got my pill period april 19th. This week I have 6 of 10 signs of being prego, even had sex on my most fertile day or so I thought..Anyway AF is supposed to show up on Monday as my cycles have always been on time and within 25-26 days. So from the first day of my pill period until monday is 25 days. If I got prego then implantation da was yesterday so there is a chance the little tiny bleed I have right now could be that but I really don't think so. I think I am just getting AF and will arrive sometime this weekend.

I guess this means I should be on the right track and I can really start trying 7 days after the actual first day its there. So looking things up on the internet in regards to date, if I get prego after this period I can give DH a happy father to be card for fathers day. I know it may take longer but here is hoping...

I was going to test Sunday but I really think this is just my AF coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->