Ok Ladies - help me out here...

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello There!... I have been taking Evening Primrose Oil since my last cycle, and DH and I BD every day last week (beginning at CD8) from Sunday to Sunday (except Tuesday...why: I don't know :shrug: ). Anywhoooo, I used CBE digital OPKs and i got a smiley face Thursday evening at 6PM (April 26) , Friday evening at 6PM (April 27) and Saturday morning at 9AM (April 28). The smiley face was gone by 6PM Saturday. ...(again, we were [still] BDing until Sunday (April 29). After a week of BD'ing, DH is worn out so he did not want to BD on Monday - which made me mad :growlmad:....Grrrr! Anywhoooooo, On Monday, I began having cramps in my lower abdomen. …Sometimes sharp and quick, or dull and lingering; accompanied by lower back pain. (OMG, was I ovulating at that time??) – Wee bit upset because DH didn’t want to BD Monday Night ; :growlmad: Grrrrrr! Now today - I have been sneezing and sutffy nose, my throat is scratch/dry and I have thick white creamy CM when I did a bowel movement (sorry, TMI :blush:). Would that be an Estrogen Surge or a late(er) O?? We BD all of the previous week up until Sunday - but I think I might have missed the O. (experienced cramping Monday & Tuesday) - should I BD again or is it too late??

Baby Dust to all!!!
:dust:

Well it couldn't hurt to bd again and there is a chance that your first surge didn't work and you ovulated later but there is also a chance that the cramping could be implantation if you ovulated the first day you got the positive opk. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->