Ok ladies..SEX talk, TMI but need advice?

Jcliff

Reaction score
Well, its gotten to that point. Sex is no longer fun. Feels more like a hassle. I feel terrible because I know the bigger I get, the worse it will be and then after baby is born, wont be able to have sex for weeks. My husband and I had a very healthy sex life up until about 4 weeks ago. TMI but comical... We cant do missionary anymore, we squish the little one, i tried to be on top and my bump started to hurt and my boobs were in the way. On hands and knees is the only way to do it now but I hate doing it this way!! The whole thing was just so un-sexy. ugh TERRIBLE. :dohh:

Well you've done better than us. We stopped at about 28 weeks (was the same with our first). The baby moves too much and it freaks us out plus as you said finding a position is a nightmare and i'm far too tired. So thats it until afterwards. To be honest i'm not too worried about hubby. He knows how to sort himself out which is fine by me. We have to carry the baby for 9 months and give birth so guys get off lightly. If you are up for sex til the end great but if you are only doing it for the guy then STOP!!!! Seriously we are doing enough already lol

same here, we have resorted to all fours, or spooning. i prefer spooning, nothing feels squashed, and i don't get cramp in my legs :haha: I find the hardest part about sex when pregnant is knowing theres a baby there, I feel alot more comfortable when covered up so i cant see my bump as much, because it can just put a dampner on the mood.. whereas OH thinks i'm even more sexy now i'm pregnant :blush: its hard to keep his hands off me, and i feel kinda bad when i turn him down, but if men had to carry a baby for 9 months they'd turn us women down sometimes too! :thumbup:

You could try with you laying on the bed with your legs over the edge and him standing. It feels like missionary a little and your bump won't get in the way, or try the spooning position, both of you laying down on your sides (facing the same way) and he enters from behind.

We've just stopped ie on Monday, but it was more to do with me going into prem labour and it having to be stopped. We're getting round it by me helping OH out, without sex. We've always had a good sex life, and this might sound odd but it's kinda sexy to think he still finds me sexy enough to be able to.... I've no issue with him using other sources but it's nice for it to be me who he finds attractive :). Could you maybe find a middle ground like that? But I wouldn't feel bad Hun, at the end of the day I'm sure he prob understands.

My poor hubby has only got sex once this whole pregnancy! I am either tired, sore, feeling sick or feeling really unsexy & not into it at all. I have helped him out a few times & like another poster said, he knows how to sort himself out too lol! He understands, but I know sometimes he does get a little frustrated.

Spooning is the only thing that works for us. And he's lucky if it's once every two weeks... I'm just never in the mood.

Although this has caused a problem, as I've been having nightmares about him cheating on me almost every night this week. I even had a dream that I paid a prostitute to give him a blow job. lol And he's the most honest, faithful guy. I seriously have no reason to doubt him. It's just my crazy pregnancy hormones making my dreams wacky.

we keep trying but our sex life sucks too.. no positions are comfortable for me.. i end up frustrated and it just doesn't work well... i just keep telling myself its not forever and our sex life will come back.. i feel awful for dh though

We had sex last night at 38 weeks!

Just think think think and find a comfortable position! At first I was like "ha! Lets see how this is gonna go!" But it went great!

We stopped a few weeks ago. Just became so unsexy!! Will make up for it after LO is here :/ x

It's normal. We do still have sex, probably twice a week and I do enjoy it but it's gettin more and more awkward, we Won't stop till the baby is born though, it's nice to stay close in that way, I'd hate to not do it at all. I get why some ladies don't though, there's nothing wrong with feeling how u do x

We are still:sex: as I still find it enjoyable and I always sleep much better after we have dtd :haha::blush: but you do have to use your imagination! You could try with him lying on his side facing you and then you position yourself so that your on your back with one leg between his legs and the other on top of his hips kinda like a banana split lol! so your at a right angle to him if that makes sense! We find this position quite good! Or you could try with him sitting up and then you being on top but facing away from him this doesn't seem to put as much strain on the pelvis as having him lie down and you being on top! :thumbup:

Yeah we stopped after about 33 weeks. We tried a couple of weeks ago.. it was fine, but I feel like I'm squishing DH. I feel really unsexy, and I'm just soo uncomfortable. I have tried to keep him happy, if ya know what I mean, but he doesn't care about that. He knows it will all return to normal a couple of months after delivery. I guess for us it isn't that hard NOT to b/c he is in the military. We have gone a lot longer without sex! ha!

we keep trying but our sex life sucks too.. no positions are comfortable for me.. i end up frustrated and it just doesn't work well... i just keep telling myself its not forever and our sex life will come back.. i feel awful for dh though

we r the same, every now and then we try again, hoping it be better but its not :) im just too awkward and sore and belly is too big.
i keep thinkin of bub and cant get in proper mood :) so we dont bother much. its usually me pushes to try again cos i miss sex a lot :)
but i miss good sex not crappy awkward baby in the middle sex :)

We still have sex but boy are the positions limited lol. And every sexually encounter has turned into a "quickie" and he is fine with that. I just cant do long sex..something will start hurting sooner or later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->