ok leaving calum for first tim :(

claralouise

full time mummy at the mo
Reaction score
:cry:im so upset at the moment im leaving callum for the first time EVA in 20mins with his daddy while i go for a pamper at the hairdressers, ive expressed some milk and im all ready but the thoght of being away from him is terrible i know he will be fine with his daddy i just hate not being near him.

i will prob be fine once im there, did anyone else feal the same?

:hugs: oh yes!!! i cried and cried the first time i left maddi :blush: still do get upset, i'm off the the salon later for my nails and a pamper, will miss her, but its lovely to have a pamper and you feel so much better for it! enjoy honey x

I haven't left Oliver yet. I daren't. And I desperately need my hair doing! Just can't bring myself to make that appointment yet!:dohh:

jack was 6 months before i left him it was the hardest thing i have ever had to do

i felt really lost when i left Annabelle for the first time but Daddy is more than capable to look after her, he loves baby and daddy time

good luck hun, you will be fine and will feel refreshed when you have your hair all done

Lou
xxx

phew am back lol, i got a call from him and i was panicking picking phone up but it was just to say school had shut so i had to pick kids up when ad done.
i feal so much better for having my hair done though although i was very bored with no baby to look after for 3 hours lol
as soon as i got home i fed him straight away and he actually cuddled my boob with his hand hehehe bless i think he missed boobie juice more than me

I was due to go to hairdressers today and have been upset at the thought not being where Billie needs me. It took me ages to prepare myself to go... now the salons shut coz of the bloody snow!! Typical. My roots are awful!!!

I could only leave her with her daddy... I don't even like anyone else holding her! I feel so possessive.

Aww glad you managed to get out for some pampering hun!!

see its not that bad really is it?

Ladies we all need some ME time! I left Patrick for the first time over the wknd while i went to the shops with mum, figured it was far too cold to take him with me and although i missed him like mad, i enjoyed it, its nice to just be alone sometimes to do things like you did before you were a mum...does that sound wrong? I also had my hair done on tuesday, but i was only gone an hour and he slept all the time i was gone! xx

it did feal good pp even tho i was glad to have him bk in my arms, i phoned before i left to check about the snow as i left tho they were shutting it up as the snow was very bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->