ok, now what.... (sitting question)

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe is very good first thing in the morning, and I put her in her bouncy chair and she watches cartoons while I get chores done before her breakfast- this has been our routine for some time now.

She goes in her bouncy chair as she tries to escape out of her bumbo so I dont want to leave her in it unattended, she cant sit unaided yet, and she gets bored lying down.

This morning I was feeding the cats, heard a bang and she started crying. She had managed to lean forward in the bouncer and gone flat on her face with the chair on top of her, she really banged her head on the laminate floor :cry:

She is fine now, but I cant out her in the chair again now, what else can I do? Any ideas?

um i dont know
hope her heads ok :hugs:

i have the opposite problem with jack under my feet all day x lol

thanks Claire, shes ok, had me worried for a bit. it obviously hurt! she had some calpol and has been fine, had mik and breakfast and now napping, but will be keeping a close eye on her today just to make sure!

The only thing I can think of is trying to put her in her high chair for a bit

yay maybe have her in the high chair with some toys she will soon be sitting up and u wont have to worry x

I'll prob try that. She's nearly there cant wait til she can do it

she can do it for a couple of minutes but not so as I would be happy to leave the room. Hopefully it wont be long now

Marley, I think Amy said Chloe didn't like lying on the floor. I know with Alasdair, if I leave him lying down in the morning he'll whine (or lately, roll over and get himself into mischief doing 360 degree turns and backwards crawling :dohh:)

I sometimes put him in his high chair to keep him safe. Often the TV will distract him if the toys don't (bad mummy!)

But she really will be sitting up safe in no time. We have laminate flooring in our front room so I understand this problem well!

I find the entertainment centre is good as Katie stands in it and moves around in a circle and it's not like the walker as it doesn't move across the floor. I move it into kitchen or living room throughout the day.

High chair with toys would be my next try. Hannah sits up pretty well but we still put a pillow behind her in case she falls back

Jessie's jumperoo is great if I need to do something for a little while, she's quite happy in there xXx

Jessie's jumperoo is great if I need to do something for a little while, she's quite happy in there xXx

jumperoo is great but she's not into it first thing in the morning! She was fine in the highchair this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->