Ok so every website and book says something different. What's normal and what's not?

BAW

Reaction score
I'm about six weeks pg, my lower back aches all the time and my feet and ankles have been throbbing for the past couple days. I didn't really have much in the way of a belly before and now my lower abdomen already is sticking out further but I haven't gained any weight yet.
I'm crazy tired all the time and I keep getting light cramps or muscle aches in my lower abdomen when I cough or sneeze or turn too fast.
I realize some of those things are normal even for six weeks. But some of the things I haven't read that they can be that early. Anyone have any experience with any of these symptoms early on?

All of those are very normal in early pg :)

I'm in the same boat when it comes to the cramps and muscle spasms when coughing & sneezing. My lower abdomen is a little bloated as well... The never ending numbing, dull soreness in my breasts is really bothering me... Sports bras and hot/cold compress are helping with all that... according to my LMP I'm 5+4...

If I'm this uncomfortable now I don't even want to know how uncomfortable I will be in a few months! Lol

If I'm this uncomfortable now I don't even want to know how uncomfortable I will be in a few months! Lol

I agree with you! My doctor told me to not be shy about asking for relief for pain/soreness, diarrhea/constipation, morning sickness or anything else. Apparently there are many meds with no adverse affects...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->