OK, so i had a chemical pregnancy...

Hi Ladies - sorry about the loss each of you has suffered. I was scouring the boards looking for answers to this question as well. Had a chemical pregnancy last month (basically AF came about the time it was due, but was really heavy and lasted 13 days) My MD told me that AF may be late this cycle and it may take some time for things to get "back to normal."

I've read some other boards where women get pregnant right away after a chemical pregnancy -- so I'm hoping that our success rates climb like theirs did.

Thanks for posting and helping me cope with this. Best luck to you all!

Hi Elvis! are you charting your temps? I am this month just to see if I do/will ovulate. I hope we all get sticky and healthy beans!!!

:dust:

Hi MommytoTandE! I've actually just taken up charting. Got my thermometer in the mail and have only been doing it for 3 days... so a while to go before it'll mean anything to me.

I also ordered a few books and have gone on a health-kick experiment for the next 3 months... if I can hold out. ( : No more caffeine, artificial sweetner, or alcohol. Also adding a cup of raspberry tea to my daily intake. We'll see what happens.

Hoping the charting makes me feel more empowered. Have you found its helpful for you?I'm worried I may get even more obsessive about it and just used OPKs in the past.

Here's to good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->