Ok so im never sleeping again

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
everytime i go to sleep i have horrible horrible dreams,

I kill people, people try to kill me but most of the time its my OH cheating on me Grrrr

i hate dreams :hissy: and i wake up with really bad ear on what ever side i sleep :hissy:

Aww hun i do feel for you...
..i dream alot but normally just weird ones,
Then last night i drempt my OH did something id asked him not to earlyer in the day and i went mad and attacked him...also in the dream we lost out house......when i woke up this morning i still felt angry with him and i couldn't shift that feeling :(

Sending massive hugs to you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah for some reason i was really mad at oh and sent him a nasty text about it :rofl: i dont know why my head feels the need to be mad at him when it was a dream lol

:hug:

Ive been having same insecure dreams.. think its natrual and hormones

It's good to know I'm not the only one...I keep having dreams that my OH will let me down in some way. It's not what I need right now that's for sure...

Ive had some pretty crazy dreams since being preggo also Ive even been dreaming about my ex :(

I have scary dreams too,I am sick of them.
Its always ones that upset me and I have woken up crying a few times.
People trying to kill me,unhappy memories from the past,that kind of stuff.

Yes, I have been having CRAZY dreams too. I dreamed that I killed a pedophile with an ax one night!!! Yikes! And I had a dream that my husband called my sister to get setup on a date with a girl that my sister works with (this person is completely nonexistent, just made up in my dream)... lol... and I dreamed that daughter was walking with my "baby", which was a 1-2 year old little girl with dark hair in a ponytail... lol... I was really mad at my husband, too. I woke him up and made him convince me it was all nonsense, lol...

lol i wake my oh up and then shout at him about my dreams lol and his like its only a dream you got to stop thinking its real lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->