Ok so it's not pregnancy maybe its ovulation??? HELP

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
So i have been feeling really strange, sore bbs, achey legs, headaches, period like cramps/stitch pains. I have pcos and am on cd 170+ so have no idea whats happening :wacko: I took a hpt a few days ago and thought it was positive but turned out to be a big fat evap! :cry: Cos im still feeling strange i have taken some opk to see if anything is happening in that department.
I took one last night and it was quite dark, not a obvious positive but made me look twice! It had a really dark like that got lighter if you get what i mean (see pic one) the next pic is this mornings test (smu) which was darker and more of a solid line (but control line not as dark as previous test?), anyway thinking that i was about to get my positive anytime i went out and got some clear blue O tests. Took one and was fairly dark but not positive? I took another IC opk about an hour ago and now getting lighter! Really confused by it all, if you could take a look and let me know what you think i woiuld be really grateful :hugs:
Also posted in TTC :thumbup:

Attachments

• last night.jpg
    last night.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
  • smu.jpg
    smu.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 16
  • this afternoon.jpg
    this afternoon.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 14
oh hun I so hear ya on the LONG ARSE cycles... I went from Nov 2009 to March 2010 without anything 101 days UGH

I would say that sounds promising as if you about to O-- those tests look ALMOST positive...but the middle one is the darkest

this happened to me this past week... started with crampies and a weird feelign below on Monday- I had been taking OPK since ohhhh mid NOV- yeah CD 74 for me- anyhoo Tuesday I took a test and that sucker got wicked dark and fast- so I had a digie OPK and I took it and sure enough I had a smiley face staring back at me

eher are my IC OPK's
you can see the very dark ones.. took them ALL in one day because I did not BELIEVE that I was actually having a LH surge

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/004.jpg
GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

Aww thanks for your reply hun, congrats on your dark lines! They are fab :thumbup: hope i get mine soon :shrug: long cycles are the worst thing ever, hate not knowing what the hell is going on :growlmad:
Hope you catch that egg this month :hugs:

I have long crazy cycles too. No PCOS just a crazy body after stopping BC. My OPKs have been looking like yours for the past three-ish days and its driving me nuts. I have no idea if I did O and missed the surge or if Im close to Oing.

Wish I had an answer for you but Im in the same boat!

your middle one is VERY positive :)
the reason the control line wouldnt be as dark as the others is because those werent positive..they only have a certain amount of dye..and the negative ones give more dye to the control and positive more to the test line.. :) good luck i hope u caught it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->