Ok so still no period

Lkg

Reaction score
I've been off the pill for 6 weeks nearly and still no period. I haven't got my period and no signs of it.
I've had really sore boobs which I never get, need the toilet more and also feel quite fat/bloated.
I've taken a test but negative. I'm not sure when i ovulated or even if I have ovulated.
I'm so confused and frustrated :( just want either a positive test or my period to come....Arghhh.

Sorry :( have you looked into vitex? I had started it right when I stopped bcp's for that reason exactly. It can take a while for your cycle to go back to normal. Good luck!

No I haven't. I'm going to leave it for a few more weeks and go from there. I know it can take a while to regulate, guess I was hoping it wouldn't for me :(

I just started taking vitex, pom juice and raspberry leaf tea to hopefully get my period back...pom juice and raspberry leaf tea are supposed to help with your lining...I started this because lots of people seem to have mcs after depo and other birth control if they get pregnant straight away before they've managed to have a period because their linings have been thin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->