OK so this is random...

Catmumof4

Reaction score
So does anyone else get this!

I will eat and like an hour later be starving again.. I'm a very large lady and had managed to lose a stone with the consultants approval but it's starting to go back on again!

In second tri I was hungry all the time. I seemed to need to eat often or I felt unwell. I think the best suggestion I can think of is to eat more often but small portions.

I'm like that, particularly in the morning. I have breakfast sometime around 7am and by 9am I'm absolutely starving again and wondering when I can next eat. I weighed myself this morning and I've put on 10lb in almost 25 weeks which seems pretty good going (I did weigh more than I wanted to when I first fell pregnant) but I've gotta be honest, I'm worried that now I'm hungry all the time that I'll put on the weight quickly! I think I gained about 30lbs with DS.

I'm absolutely ravenous! My morning sickness only goes away when I eat, and snacks don't seem to work for long at all!

I realised that I'm probably piling on the weight earlier than I was expecting to, so I'm trying my hardest to stock up on lots of fruit, veg, salad, so if I do want to add an extra meal then at least it's good for me!

Try your best to have the largest portion on your plate to be salad or veg to keep on plan with your weight.

Thanks everyone it's good to know I'm not alone in wanting to eat everything lmao. Xx

I'm the same, but like Brightxeyes said, I stock up on fruits preferably apples and salads, soups. Making better food choices when you really want that pizza or pasta is hard. I'm a big girl, I lost 25lbs prior to getting pregnant so I'm worried about gaining that back plus some. But I know if I make healthier choices and stay physically active I'll be ok after DS is born. Good luck!

I'm sooo hungry it's crazy! I started off underweight but have put on about 30 lb and I can't possibly eat less without feeling dizzy and starving! I try to keep it healthy but healthy food just isn't as filling as ice cream and chips ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->