Ok, take one more look please. . . .

readyformore

Reaction score
I still don't like this chart.
My Ovulation Chart

It just doesn't seem like a really clear shift to me.

I know it hasn't really gotten down below the coverline, but I have so many pre-O temps that are above the line, that I still think the coverline should be higher; like 97.2

Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm not having a very good O.

What do you guys think?

Did your crosshairs go dotted when you put in the watery CM on 3DPO?

I'm not sure. I did override the crosshairs and then took it off. After that, the crosshairs went back to where they were before.

What does it mean if they are dotted?

It means that FF is picking up something that conflicts your O date, like maybe the CM. It probably wants you to say you didn't have any.

Well, I disagreed with it from the get go. I always thought O date was cd 17 and not cd15. I swear, if I have to wait 2 more days to get AF, I'm going to go mental!!!!!!

Well, I disagreed with it from the get go. I always thought O date was cd 17 and not cd15. I swear, if I have to wait 2 more days to get AF, I'm going to go mental!!!!!!

CM wouldn't be unusual for 3DPO; I get it. Keep in mind, FF wants to see everything textbook. I am not saying it isn't wrong. This is my first cycle using FF again and I probably won't use the "sings" part after AF. It just confuses everything. I think it's better to put them in the notes section, so you can keep track and just go by the temps. :hugs:

I think it looks fine, I can see clearly higher temps. and your highest rise in temp is where they indicted ovulation the day before so I would agree.

some charts do have post o temps as way higher than pre o, but Ive seen lots like ours too.

Ideally, I'd like to completely get rid of all crosshairs. But, I haven't figured out how to do that, or even if it's a possibility.

Ideally, I'd like to completely get rid of all crosshairs. But, I haven't figured out how to do that, or even if it's a possibility.

if you take out all the cm signs does that get rid of it? or perhaps in the settings you can chose to delete

I agree with FF and usually I don't...Did you not use OPKs?

I have such obvious signs of ovulation anyway, that I truly don't need opks.

Remember our conversation about ewcm?

If that is the case, then don't worry at all about FF. You know your signs and you know your temps. Go with your gut! There are several different charting sites out there and they can be loaded here as well, you might find that one of those suits you needs better; even Excel might be a better option. :flower:

Eeeeeew...yes...this is my first cycle really using it as a sign...:blush:

I don't think I will do it again....:blush:

If that is the case, then don't worry at all about FF. You know your signs and you know your temps. Go with your gut! There are several different charting sites out there and they can be loaded here as well, you might find that one of those suits you needs better; even Excel might be a better option. :flower:

I think I prefer excel....once in a while though, i want someone else's opinion...and FF is good for that..

It's funny you mention that because when I told my husband about FF and how I disagreed, he said he'd put me together something from Excel.

Maybe I'll just go back to paper and TCOYF. That's how I charted for my first baby and it worked out well. I could make all of my notes for meds and dosages in the unused portion of the temp area. (I kept my charting from my successful cycle of IUI to use as a reference just in case I needed it later. After 2 natural conceptions, I threw it out 2 years ago. BUMMER!!).

There has to be a way to link an Excel sheet to BnB; I use it as well, but figured I'd give FF another shot. I really don't need anything as fancy as FF.

Hi , sorry your having a tough time . It can be so confusing. I'm not much help with charts as I'm just starting them myself. One thing I've noticed as Dach says they follow text books but we can throw odd things off here and there .
I think it's a great guide but I'm being careful what I add or don't. I'm just sticking mostly to temps and opks my signs are much less obvious . I guess I'm trying to keep mine simple while I'm still figuring out how to use it. Trust your own instincts and signs . Good luck hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->