Ok thats it!!!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
i'm setting up cloth nappy-holics anonymous who wants to join????

***stands up***

hello my names sara n i'm a cloth nappy-holic

:rofl:

LMAO!!!! :rofl:

I think Jacqui should be next on the list closely followed by Mo3!!!!!!!

But I'll join you! My names Laurie and I'm quickly becoming an Cloth Nappy addict (much to my OH's disgust :winkwink:).

x

LMAO!!!! :rofl:

I think Jacqui should be next on the list closely followed by Mo3!!!!!!!

But I'll join you! My names Laurie and I'm quickly becoming an Cloth Nappy addict (much to my OH's disgust :winkwink:).

x

i agree - we both know we're soooooo jelous of their stash tho !!!!! :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Just a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: or maybe we're just not stupid enough to spend sooooo much money on cloth nappies??? He he - only joking girlies! :hugs: x

Im Leanne and im a bright coloured cloth nappy-holic !!!!

I'm Nicola and i'm a cloth-nappy-a-holic and my Little one isn't even here yet!!

just started my stash today Whoo-hoo - eagerly awaiting postman (total 21 nappies and 7 wraps brought - mostly different sources)

I'm Nicola and i'm a cloth-nappy-a-holic and my Little one isn't even here yet!!

just started my stash today Whoo-hoo - eagerly awaiting postman (total 21 nappies and 7 wraps brought - mostly different sources)

wow !!! i'm jealous.... havent bought any for ages (well about a week) .... roll on pay day!!

leanne...how did you get on with those nappy's from e-bay ... cant remember the name.....

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

leanne...how did you get on with those nappy's from e-bay ... cant remember the name.....

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

the are really good im quite suprised! feel very very soft! i tried one on my neice (shes 18 months) and they fit her nicely aswell!

if i didnt have hundreds of different ones already i would of bought some more.

Ooooooh me me!!

Ok well...... my name's Sarah and i'm a nappyoholic :cry: I just cannot stop :cry:

:lol:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

the are really good im quite suprised! feel very very soft! i tried one on my neice (shes 18 months) and they fit her nicely aswell!

if i didnt have hundreds of different ones already i would of bought some more.

:wohoo: they were fab 4 the price !! i'm pleased you like them!!!

yay for more nappy - a - holics annonymous !!!!

xxxxxxx

https://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/mommyof3tx/sneakout.gif

Yay!!! Love this thread!!:happydance:

My name is Hannah:hi: and I am also a nappy-o-holic!!:blush:

My name's Lottie and I'm a nappy-holic.
Yesterday I ordered Findlay a turquoise minkee pocket with kitten faces and my breeding prefix embroidered on the back for him to wear when he goes to his first cat show at the end of the month so he can be my little mascot :D

Yesterday I ordered Findlay a turquoise minkee pocket with kitten faces and my breeding prefix embroidered on the back for him to wear when he goes to his first cat show at the end of the month so he can be my little mascot :D

EMBROIDERED????? WHERE FROM????????????????

:change:

Show me! Show me!

Have you not discovered Weenotions yet? https://www.weenotions.co.uk/ It's the most wonderful place in the world although that is not bank managers view of it *giggle*.

All nappies are custom made so takes 2-3 weeks to arrive from when you order but the quality is fantatic and the customer service goes above and beyond (eg they are putting extra poppers on the small nappies I've ordered to make them even smaller so they fit Findlay :D)

They sell pockets (sized and one size), bamboo fitteds, night nappies, AI2s, wraps and fairy hammocks for us Mummies.

I'm going to be asking my Mum for Weenotions vouchers for Christmas to fund my nappy addiction lol!

EMBROIDERED????? WHERE FROM????????????????

:change:

Show me! Show me!

https://www.weenotions.info/index.p...ducts_id=539&zenid=n7najukfi707bafsht4srtpv05

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you should NOT have shown me that site!!!

Ive just ordered 3 now:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->