ok who is the FF expert?

LLbean

Reaction score
I am on 5DPO today and just wiped after the bathroom like an hour ago and had EWCM again but different color... definitely not creamy so I can't say it was that BUT it was more cloudy and also with a twinge of blood maybe? a bit of brown in it ... How should I record that on my FF chart? If I saw EW it freaks out...also is that considered spotting? I mean it was no big deal but I did see it...now I wish I had taken a picture to illustrate!

UPDATE: just went again and got some...lots less but here it is...sorry I know it may seem nasty but I have to know
cm5dpo.jpg

The one before had more brown/reddish stuff

I'd just record it as EW and spotting. FF will give you dotted crosshairs which means that you detected O signs after your temp rise. Its ok. Record it anyway. If no BFP this month, Its good to have it there to refer back to next month when looking for something different. I'm hoping its some kind of implantation spotting!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!

thanks, but what if it was creamy most of the day and just had those buggers?

I think ff tells you to record your most fertile during that day. Thats what I do.

O am so excited for u llbean,implantation bleeding sounds so hopeful,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

well I am not so sure that was it so...don't get too hopefully...LOL...it was just a teeny tiny bit in some ew stuff

I will definitely let EVERYONE on BnB know if it is LOL

I'm jumping in with Desperado! I look for that every TWW and I get nothing, not a HINT of colour. FX'd for you LLbean!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ok so now this
cm.jpg

so is this EW thing pre-AF spotting or what on earth? Again, only happened once so... should I record it even?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->