• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK who nicked the preemie?!

D

dizz

She's not 8 months till next week - and I've just tried her in some 9-12 month dungaree shorty things (her old ones were getting a tight fit in the body) and they flipping well fit perfectly!

So who nicked the baby who was so small she'd stop strangers in the supermarket and replaced her with one growing into clothes ahead of her actual age then?! I know dad's ridiculously tall (he's 6 foot 7 and she'd inherited his height - even in NICU they were commenting on how long her arms and legs were) - but this is insane!

Awwww bless her!!!! :) mines a real chunk too I tend to get funny looks if it comes up he was early!

Have you got any pics you wouldn't mind sharing? Love seeing how quick they grow! It's is my chunk....

https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/a023bf65fd91de8415d1c8e276948a82_zpsaed2fce7.jpg

Compared to same cushion aged 4weeks

https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/c521c7906abf266c2c4e13aeaa7c700a_zps65c43213.jpg

awww what a cutie what did you do to stretch that cusion lol Daniel was the same skipped 6-9 months altogether and almost into 12-18 months his brother however who will be 4 in march still wears 2-3 years with the waist pulled right in :haha: he was an IUGR baby tho and Daniel was born before my placenta began to fail x

My two have chunked up loads too.. They were 4lb 6 and 4lb 1 born at 36wks, they were last weighed at 16 wks n were 12lb 2 and 11lb 3. People now tell me theyre big for twins. Cannot win. Theyre 19 wks now so god knows what they weigh

Took her to get weighed today (to stave off all the festive "oooh what do you weigh now" queries) - she's 91st centile on her adjusted age, about 75th on her actual age... was slightly concerned how she's jumped through the centiles (although she seems to have settled on the 91st line) so they did her height as well - 91st centile there as well! She's basically going to be a beanpole when she grows up the same as her dad. Explains why she's managing to wear 9-12 month clothes aged not quite 8 months as well!

Amazing how quickly a little 4lb dot's gone to being on the tall end even for babies that had the best part of 2 months' gestational headstart on her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->