okay I shouldnt be asking but..

annaaabanana

Reaction score
Even tho my doctor told me everything was great today... and that it was a pleasant surprise...
Is 119 a good heart rate for 6 w and 2 days??? we got to see baby, yolk sac, and gest sac... ugh I would get on here and ask that when he told me everything was great... reassurance please!!!

:hugs: to you all... and I really hope some of yall don't hate me for my post about my doggie last night... I kinda didn't like what someone had to say and went off.. apologies..

I think mine was about 130 but she was always really high! And I believe we found didn't hear hers until 7weeks! So I'm sure yours is fine. Good luck!

The fact that you heard a heart beat at all that early is great news. And 119 sounds perfectly fine!! Trust your doctor girl!

Congratulations :D

thanks everyone :) I was like "I will not ask.. I will not ask.. okay I'm asking" lol !! I really should trust my doctor but thanks everyone.. it is always good for reassurance :)

Yep totally fine :) My twins were 112 and 119 at 6W1D

I was 119 at 6+1 yesterday :D Its perfect!

thanks everyone!! that makes me feel a lot better and I already felt greattt.. so happy for all of yall!!

Anna, the heartbeat they saw at 6w was 109 and the technician told me anything above 100-180 was normal. I didn't take offence to you going off about your dog, we all have different opinions and I don't dislike you for having your own thoughts:hugs:
Are you taking your wee pooch with you when you move?

Anna, the heartbeat they saw at 6w was 109 and the technician told me anything above 100-180 was normal. I didn't take offence to you going off about your dog, we all have different opinions and I don't dislike you for having your own thoughts:hugs:
Are you taking your wee pooch with you when you move?

thank you! I tried to delete the post, but do not know how.. !! lol and i'm very sorry.. i was just in a horrible mood! and thanks :) that makes me feel good too!!! and yes he's coming with us!!:) i seriously hate us living here right now. but thank god she will not be doing that anymore!! haha we for sure handled it.. i'm so ready to move tho!! :D got to get ready for the baby... lol I know he's going to be so good with the baby, he is my baby now but hes gona have to get use to not being baby anymore.. he will lay his head on my belly! its so cute!!!but thank you again.. and im sorry!!! :hugs:

Hey if you ever want a post deleted copy the link and either forward a pm to a mod or email the tech people on the help board. I am concerned with not gaining too much weight with my pregnancies and posted a really great article from one of the fitness blogs that I read about how to fit your old jeans after you give birth. I had so many flamers from first tri so I just asked for my post to be removed. I certainly didn't want to offend! Fortunately, I had some people with similar health interests stick up for me and tell the flamers to get a grip before it was removed. I can't believe how an interest in fitness is so threatening to some people!!:haha: But we're all entitled to our opinions:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->