Old wive's tale fun!!!!!!!!

Mommieh25

Reaction score
Ok so a few weeks back I cracked a double yolk. I researched it and found out it could mean multiples for you or someone close to you. ( the run in my family) I just found out my niece is having fraternal twins. I am trying to conceive again. I start clomid with trigger soon.

Anyway to make this short I just cracked another double yolk egg! I would not mind having twins. I think it is a blessing. Plus this will have to be my final pregnancy due to # of ceasarans.

Anyone else have a double yolk story or theory??????? :shrug:

Never heard this wivetale but I was making a "going away" cake for a coworker of mine last week and I cracked a double yolk as well!! Twins would be terrifying and amazing, EEEK! Very interesting, good luck to you :)

Never heard this wivetale but I was making a "going away" cake for a coworker of mine last week and I cracked a double yolk as well!! Twins would be terrifying and amazing, EEEK! Very interesting, good luck to you :)

Maybe you will have them or someone close to you. I hope it will be you! :winkwink:

Yes my hubby cracked a double yolk last week! I'm hoping for twins too. I know it will make life difficult but pregnancy sucks for me so I'd rather get 2 babies for one pregnancy.

Yes my hubby cracked a double yolk last week! I'm hoping for twins too. I know it will make life difficult but pregnancy sucks for me so I'd rather get 2 babies for one pregnancy.

I hope you get them! Then we can say that tale was true! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->