Olivia is unwell

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Olivia hasnt been her usual self over the weekend and I thought every thing had subsided by Monday she seemed ok again yesterday so didnt mention any thing to the doctor whilst I was there yesterday.

Today she has been so sickly, she isnt a very sicky baby at all so this raised concerns with chris and I, I thought shbe might settle by this afternoon but it only got worse and she wouldnt settle on her own she constantly wanted to be held so i took her to the doctor.

He suspects its just a 24 hours bug but if she dosent take her bottles tonight he said we are to take her to the hospital.

However if she does take her bottles he said to persevere but if she is stll no better tomoro to contact him and she may have to go into hospital but to obviosuly not worry and see how she goes

So hoping it will pass. I imagine it is just a 24 hour bug as theres enough of them going around at the moment.

x

Aww poor little mite, i hope she is back to herself soon xx

:hugs:

Aww, I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Aww poor darlin, i hope she gets better soon hun. *hugs* we had to take Oliver to the hospital the other week when he was being sick, i think it scares u as soon as u hear that word, but try not to worry too much-i know its easier said than done but at least she'll be in safe hands xx

THANKS EVERY ONE!!

She seems much better today which is good.

She took bottle after bottle last night so I think she must have lost alot of fluid during the day which made her hungry/thirsty. She settled around 1am and slept until 09:30AM.

I couldnt beleive it. She only usually sleeps 7 hours straight in the night

x

Im so jealous LO is settling for 7 hours. Caitlin is every 3 hours and shes very unsettled.

Sounds like the way Caitlin was I was so on edge but after I seen GP she settled loads and took her feed thank goodness.

Glad to see LO is feeling better though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->