Omfg i have a date to ttc!!!!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

After being at zarababy1's wedding today and being surrounded by babys and stuff i managed to have a talk with oh without him changing the subject and we have a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

We have agreed that 2 and a half year is "a fair compromise" aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So thats means we can ttc just after my 24th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! and OH will be 25. So that puts that at sept 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know hes not not ready yet but iv finaly got a date lol whooooppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's fabulous news!! I'm really pleased that you've got a date :wohoo:

YAYYYY
Omg im so happy for you, i know how much it means to you:happydance::hugs:

OMG that's the happiest news I have heard!! Congratulations lovely - now you can get yourself a ticker! SO so so so so pleased for you!! xxx

Iv done a ticker look *points down*:happydance::happydance: OH looked at me like i was sad lol

Awr Big congrats Lozzy!!! Finally something to look forward too!!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, we'll be ttc together most likely!

I hope so, it will be nice to do it with some one i know. One of my best friends who i have known since primary school is going to be start ttc a few months after me so thats another plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->