OMG 10 weeks!!

Expecting1

Reaction score
I can't believe it 10 weeks to go!!! 70 days!!! Who's with me?

Me! Crazy to think in 10 weeks time we will be parents! Mental!

I can't believe it!!! I'm going to ask my MW on Wednesday how he's measuring up :)
I said to hubby today anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks Tanner will be here.... Are you ready? Lol he says he is, but are any of us :haha:

10 weeks to go on Saturday has the time gone really quick for you aswell? It's getting exciting now isn't it hope all is well with your bumps :)

im with u!!
so exciting :) baby measures 2 weeks ahead on scans too so maybe even sooner!
wohooooo xx

There's fast and slow days :) yesterday I was thinking "god it seemed like only yesterday it was V day" and other days ill be thinking "god soooo long still" lol I am rather impatient as we tried for 3 years so I'm pretty sure we've waited long enough haha.

I know that feeling lol fast and slow days. Every appointment with the midwife or hospital you look forward too bcos you know your alot closer than the last one. It's all about the waiting game now though isn't it lol. Awww well that's great news them that after 3 years your finally where you want to be :) do you know what you having?

Oh yeah I saw my GTT as a milestone haha. I'm using our prenatal classes as small stepping stones too :)
A little man will be honouring us with his presence hehe. I had really girly vibes early on but our little Tanner sure wasn't shy! :haha:

How have you found your pregnancy? Has it been an enjoyable one? I was really poorly to start and gradually got better but have chronic back pains. It seems mad that I'm as little as 8 weeks maybe it could all be over lol. Awwww bless him lol oh wow a really unusual but lovely name.

Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks (I have to have a c-section at 39 weeks, so that makes 10 weeks!!) Sometimes I feel as if it's only gonna be 8-9 weeks b/c baby boy is breeched and real low. The pressure is CRAZY sometimes already!! He loves kicking my bladder! 10 weeks seems both a short time away with the things I still gotta do, but also a long ways away too! I know it will go by fast though b/c taking care of my other son and step-daughter take up a lot of my time and energy. Congratulations to all of you ladies and I can't wait til we all get to hold our precious babies!!!

I am with ya! I also can't believe that I'll be a mom in 10 weeks!

How have you found your pregnancy? Has it been an enjoyable one? I was really poorly to start and gradually got better but have chronic back pains. It seems mad that I'm as little as 8 weeks maybe it could all be over lol. Awwww bless him lol oh wow a really unusual but lovely name.

I have been very lucky I think! We didn't even know until 8 weeks lol and the only "problem" is diastasis and a bit of back pain (which I had before anyway) I've actually enjoyed gaining weight lol since I've gotten pregnant I've moved into the healthy BMI haha. Thanks :) I don't know why or how but that name just stuck, we didn't pick it from a list or see it in a book, it just 'happened' :haha:

Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks (I have to have a c-section at 39 weeks, so that makes 10 weeks!!) Sometimes I feel as if it's only gonna be 8-9 weeks b/c baby boy is breeched and real low. The pressure is CRAZY sometimes already!! He loves kicking my bladder! 10 weeks seems both a short time away with the things I still gotta do, but also a long ways away too! I know it will go by fast though b/c taking care of my other son and step-daughter take up a lot of my time and energy. Congratulations to all of you ladies and I can't wait til we all get to hold our precious babies!!!

A bit jealous you know when he'll be here lol when I think of my shopping list and the fact I can only get what's on it when we're visiting my parents, I get a little worried but then I think 10 weeks is more than 2 months, I have plenty of time lol.

7 weeks for me and I don't think it's sunk in yet. I can't wait for her to be here and can't believe how soon it will be!!

I have been very lucky I think! We didn't even know until 8 weeks lol and the only "problem" is diastasis and a bit of back pain (which I had before anyway) I've actually enjoyed gaining weight lol since I've gotten pregnant I've moved into the healthy BMI haha. Thanks :) I don't know why or how but that name just stuck, we didn't pick it from a list or see it in a book, it just 'happened' :haha:

Oh wow lol and I bet that was one of the best days of your life :) I was driving my bus at the time and I felt poorly went to the chemist and did a test. I was so shocked and I had to go and drive my bus again lol I think I was shaking the whole journey lol. Do you like your baby bump? I know alot of woman who love their bumps and just glow lol. I only have a little bump :( lol with my uniform on and my baggy jumper you wouldn't be able to tell lol she is just starting to really show lol. That was definitely a calling then with his name :) it was meant to be :)

Yup! My next milestone is my growth scan at 34 weeks' :0)

I can smell the aroma of labour it's getting that close! Ha ha

Oh wow lol and I bet that was one of the best days of your life :) I was driving my bus at the time and I felt poorly went to the chemist and did a test. I was so shocked and I had to go and drive my bus again lol I think I was shaking the whole journey lol. Do you like your baby bump? I know alot of woman who love their bumps and just glow lol. I only have a little bump :( lol with my uniform on and my baggy jumper you wouldn't be able to tell lol she is just starting to really show lol. That was definitely a calling then with his name :) it was meant to be :)
It was new year's eve and I'd thought "what's it going to hurt if I take a test, if it's a no, at least I'll be ready for AF" it was a big bright yes and I ran down the stairs (now realizing that wasn't the best idea haha) ran past my family to Hubs just saying his name. I shoved the test in his face and it took everyone a minute to realize what had just happened lol. 3 years of hurt just gone in an instant! <3
Oh I'm so in love with my bump! :D I can't stop looking at it saying "look at this thing" lol. I've gone from an AUS size 8 to a 14-16 and I love it :dance: hehe.

Attachments

• image-1370415783584-V.jpg
    image-1370415783584-V.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g