omg .... cant believe im here!!!

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
its early days for us as we are only 4weeks or 1~2 weeks from conception but after loads of IC this week decided to bite the bullet with a clear blue digital!! pregnant came up in 30 sec but the 1~2 weeks seemed to take ages!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol only early days but PLEASEEEEEEEE hope this 1 sticks!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love kate :D xxx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:flower::flower::flower::flower:

awwww congratultions and loads of sticky glue coming ur way have a happy and healthy 9 months......xx

Congrats !! :) i was just speaking to you last night aswell omg am soo happy for you hope you have a h & h 9 months :D:D !!

x

thanks every1 fr the congrats!! hope little 1 sticks like glue!!! im totally praying :D x

congrats hun im bout 8weeks i hope mine sticks to the doc keeps scaring me saying i could still loose it in the next month but im crossing ma fingers and praying all the best for both of us xx

lets hope hun im soooo excited tho im 19 and this is my 1st baby xx

Congratulation ..... here is to a happy & healthy 9 months xxxx

can i ask a wired one??
are the clear blue digitals expensive??

no not really i got 2 out of tesco for 10pounds idk what country your in lol! but if uk tesco have them on offer and my friend told me asda also have 2 for 7.50!! and so worth it when you see the words pregnant and how many weeks you are :D x

Congrats Destiny! I got my BFP on Friday as well! at 10 DPO...any symptoms yet? I don't really have any except mild cramping/lower back pain (like when AF is due)...only 4 weeks 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->