omg diarrhea again? whats happening?

Crosby

Reaction score
Im literally crying since yesterday. After 3 weeks of constant pooping in august came soy formula which put everything right.

Or so i thought...

Now its another bout of diarrhea. I have been weaning her gently. Only veg and fruit. Altho i gave her a toast on weds (which makes me think she is may having a reaction to gluten??)

This time we are having a raised temp - around 37.7.

And again GPs advice is to keep hydrated and do nothing. Arghhh i feel powerless and helpless. Whats is this diarrhea thing? Is my babys digestive system disfunctional/faulty or something?

Any chance she's teething? A temp and really foul, acidic, smelly loose stools are very normal with teething. My daughter had exactly the same around that age, with poo that literally burned her skin and left her bloody and miserable around her bum, and it was just down to teething. When the teeth popped through, it went away and she was fine again. That said, a lot of commercial bread has dairy in it, so any chance she could have been exposed to dairy? The fever though it's really low still, could just be a measurement error too, would lead me to believe though it's less likely to be allergies and more likely to be teething or an infection.

Lots of bread types have milk in. That is likely the problem

Thanks ladies yes she teething, one poppen out last week and i think another one is on its way

Just checked the bread, its got no milk/dairy. So hoping its just teething. I was bummed when she became lactose intolerant and i would be doubly bummed if she is intolerant to gluten too (((((

Just checked the bread, its got no milk/dairy. So hoping its just teething. I was bummed when she became lactose intolerant and i would be doubly bummed if she is intolerant to gluten too (((((

If she has a raised temperature and diarrhoea then she probably has a virus. It's a myth that teething causes a raised temperature.

Update: raised temp, still pooping and now has a rash ((( yest was on belly only, today spread to face and shoulders((( visit to 2 doctors - post viral rash.

My poor baby, i am just so lost every time she is ill (((

Must be the time of year for it . My LO was unusually quiet for a few days , then came out in a rash all over ... Viral .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->