OMG got our bfp today #2 is on it's way!!! Due 21st may 2012 need buddies??!?!

MommaCC

Reaction score
It's still not sunk in!!
Preggy 1-2 weeks on cb digital and 2 :bfp:s all pink and pretty on ic and superdrug!!
Not really got many symptoms bit of a funny taste in mouth, bbs are a bit sore, bloated and some pulling niggles but that's it!

Got my booking in appointment on October 4th so until then I need our little bean to snuggle in and get comfy!!!

Anyone due around may 21st??? I'm looking for buddies??

Hi

Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance: I am due on the 18th May, also with my 2nd :cloud9:

Hi Ladies,Congrats!! I'm due May 20th, with our second also!!

Congrats girls :happydance: i found out yesterday and im still shocked i was expecting another BFN. My clearblue said 1-2 also :happydance::dance: i have one son who was 10 last month, So abit of a gap !

what about you girls ?

Congrats mrsSch

Aw that is a nice age gap, your 10 year old will be able to do loads to help you when baby arrives. I have an almost 1 year old so the total opposite to you, will have 2 under 2 but sooo excited

Congrats!

We are expecting our second on the 21st too!

Our dd is a few months older than your son - she's 10 months tomorrow so we are both going to have our hands full!

Hi ladies, I am also due #2 on May 20th! SBDTA!!!

New on here, though have been lurking over last month when starting TTC. I have one little boy who will be 5 in February! Very excited, feels a bit unreal at the moment, scared I have forgotten everything! Dont want to tell anyone yet as its early days so will be great to be able to talk to u girls on here :D

Congrats everyone :flower:
There are loads of us due with #2 in May :cloud9:

im frightened ive forgot everything its been that long ! minidancer -Having two close together must be really nice, as they grow up together and play together theyll have a really close bond.

Aww girls there's loads of us due around the same time!! And with our 2nd babies! Anyone else gassy? :blush: I have no sickness yet? It started at 5 weeks with Joshua it was really bad I ended up in hospital @ 8wks :sad:

Off on holiday on Monday for 5 days down to Devon it's joshuas first holiday so I hope I don't start throwing up then :wacko:

How are you girls feeling???

Yeah we wanted to have children close together for that very reason and also to get all the sleepless nights out of the way in a short enough space of time :haha:

I am with you on the gassy front MommaCC from both ends :blush: :haha: Feleling pretty nauseous already, so I think this one is a boy, never felt sick until about 6 or 7 weeks with my DD. Aw that will be lovely having a wee holiday and I hope your MS isn't as bad this time :hugs:

hehe yes def gassy :blush: and really hot flushes but no sickness yet. im hoping it will stay away. Yours must of been really bad to end up in hospital, how long did it last for ?

p.s MommaCC your cupcakes in your pic are making me drool, I think I could probably eat them all just now :blush:

No symptoms here yet, think I remember getting nausea around about 6 weeks last time but I was lucky in that it didnt hang around long and was only actually sick once or twice. Had terrible SPD last time though, am praying I dont get that this time round!

Congrats on your BFP!! :thumbup: I am also due in May with my 2nd!!

Tazgirl I hope you don't suffer SPD this time, it's bad enough when you don't have another child to look after but not having the option to rest all the time would be awful :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->